WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on November 16, 2012, 01:07:54 AM
its still missing a lot of thing. Didn't say she was done, did I.
yes......Eh... well not exactly it was implicit like a almost 80% done... >_> ...*hides in shell*

Quote from: Anivernage on November 16, 2012, 01:13:32 AM
yes......Eh... well not exactly it was implicit like a almost 80% done... >_> ...*hides in shell*
lol
and yea i guess she needs apart the transperency some material/shader magic
<.<



Gohan is about 80% done.

What's left
--------------
Fix elastic-man arms
Add metal texture
Possibly add FS eyes
(...)


Getsuga...TENSHOOO

Quote from: Cooldood on November 16, 2012, 04:25:45 AM


Gohan is about 80% done.

What's left
--------------
Fix elastic-man arms
Add metal texture
Possibly add FS eyes
(...)
Hmm... I notice there's a stray vertex or two in the leg area.

SMOOTHDAT[censored]! >:V

No seriously, please. For the sake of sanity. Smooth the model.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on November 16, 2012, 04:37:40 AM
SMOOTHDAT[censored]! >:V

No seriously, please. For the sake of sanity. Smooth the model.

this ^

The way i smooth dbz models is...

add vertex weld modifier and set it to 0.001

also add the smooth modifier, for some reason it takes both to smooth the BT3 models.

Your new to this probably, so make sure the modifiers are put under the skin modifer or they wont work.

Hope this helps!
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


November 16, 2012, 04:45:59 AM #6501 Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 04:52:47 AM by Cooldood
Quote from: ShadowSnake on November 16, 2012, 04:44:13 AM
this ^

The way i smooth dbz models is...

add vertex weld modifier and set it to 0.001

also add the smooth modifier, for some reason it takes both to smooth the BT3 models.

Your new to this probably, so make sure the modifiers are put under the skin modifer or they wont work.

Hope this helps!
Holy jesus that worked. Thanks.Oh yeah about that vertex thingy, it just won't go away. Sorry, I'll see if I can fix that.

EDIT
It appears 3ds is mad and I cant smooth anything because those modifiers somehow made it so I cant export it unless I delete them. Dang it..


Getsuga...TENSHOOO

You could edit normals as well, would work the same and can be collapsed so it'll export.

BTW, I got a cool mecha.

For this stage I'm working on, i shall put my artistic skills to work

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DemonBoy on November 16, 2012, 09:00:47 AM
For this stage I'm working on, i shall put my artistic skills to work

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

still looks like a 6 yr old drew it to me demon... xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DemonBoy on November 16, 2012, 09:00:47 AM
For this stage I'm working on, i shall put my artistic skills to work

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DSX8 on November 16, 2012, 09:22:15 AM
still looks like a 6 yr old drew it to me demon... xD

that's true dsx, but i love the feeling it has

Quote from: Cooldood on November 16, 2012, 04:45:59 AM
Holy jesus that worked. Thanks.Oh yeah about that vertex thingy, it just won't go away. Sorry, I'll see if I can fix that.

EDIT
It appears 3ds is mad and I cant smooth anything because those modifiers somehow made it so I cant export it unless I delete them. Dang it..
Right click on the skin modifier and click "Copy" 

Right click on it again and click "Collapse All" 

Right click on what should now be Editable Mesh and click "Paste"

Quote from: Cooldood on November 16, 2012, 04:25:45 AM


Gohan is about 80% done.

What's left
--------------
Fix elastic-man arms
Add metal texture
Possibly add FS eyes
(...)
rig the fingers too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: StarWaffle on November 16, 2012, 12:30:58 PM
Right click on the skin modifier and click "Copy" 

Right click on it again and click "Collapse All" 

Right click on what should now be Editable Mesh and click "Paste"
The last part seems to not work. Editable Mesh does not appear(skin modifier only disappears)


Getsuga...TENSHOOO

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 16, 2012, 12:46:59 AM
His body needs to be wider, he doesn't look that muscular, his head and hands look great so far though. Keep it up. ;D

It's obviously in early development, just saying.
お前はもう死んでいる。