WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Gumdramon on November 30, 2012, 05:10:16 AM
Thankie!She looks to be coming along nicely.

Thanks! It should be up sometime tonight! It would seem I did a better job rigging than when I first made the hack back in June.

Quote from: Ridley-G on November 30, 2012, 05:17:46 AM
Played Star Fox Assault and ripped things and did stuff

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Finally.
The Vault lacks StarFox stages. :srs:

Quote from: Ridley-G on November 30, 2012, 05:58:11 AM
(because I decided I wanted to make him while walking home for no real reason whatsoever)
Ill like that every hacker inspiration were like that.

Btw indeed vault lacks Star Fox stages, nice stuff Gamma. ;D

Quote from: -Hero- on November 30, 2012, 06:20:20 AM
The Vault lacks StarFox stages. :srs:

I agree. :srs:

Quote from: Anivernage on November 30, 2012, 06:35:36 AM
Ill like that every hacker inspiration were like that.

Btw indeed vault lacks Star Fox stages, nice stuff Gamma. ;D

It's a burden, really. I have 500 other things I should be finishing, but I'll have an idea and I'll want to do that instead. <_<

And thank you kindly.

Hey everyone here. I posted some WIP model images a while back and wanted to say sorry for disappearing. I've been having quite a few issues and attempted suicide so I really wasn't working on the model at all.. If anyone wants to continue to work on it then PM me or something since I have no idea if I'll go on...
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

dude, this is definately not the place for such personal issues.

December 01, 2012, 12:47:53 AM #6861 Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 12:49:33 AM by Mr.MW
Quote from: Alses on November 30, 2012, 11:23:37 AM
Hey everyone here. I posted some WIP model images a while back and wanted to say sorry for disappearing. I've been having quite a few issues and attempted suicide so I really wasn't working on the model at all.. If anyone wants to continue to work on it then PM me or something since I have no idea if I'll go on...
Well im a fan of Zelda but havent really played some Zeldas games so I dont even recognize some of ur models lol
except Ganon of course
Quote from: Mareeo 64 on December 01, 2012, 12:43:30 AM
dude, this is definately not the place for such personal issues.
dude, at least be considerate to his problems

I feel for him. I really do. :( Depression is a problem I fight a lot. I just don't want anyone getting any kind of infraction for derailing.

derailing?
da dude was offering his Work in Progress so someone can continue it browh
and ur just kicking him out
Anyways lets move on
dammit

hey umm i've never posted here before but any way well recently i've done a few things to the mvc ryu model and since the street fighter iv model of evil ryu didn't have rigged hands i made a little retexture of mvc model.

I made this model have a alt
a black GI
or the SF IV version with a purple GI
I need a little feed back on it.
ill post a link to pic in a bit.
hacks in progress:
4.gambit psa
3.guile/charile psa
2.evil ryu:complete waiting to post.
1.umvc3 v-joe:complete waiting 2 post.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

After wrassling with BB [censored]ing up my UVs, I finally got this ish in-game and looking ok

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey hey... WIP or whatever, do not suicide, life is too short to end your life. Whether its stress, family, or , keep in mind that there are people out there who have it worse, and have managed to make their life better. You can do so to, I believe you can. See a counselor, psychologist, talk to an adult, we cannot help you, talk to a trustworthy person, don't keep it to yourself. Keeping it to yourself is unhealthy, you're mental health is just going to deteriorate slowly if you do so. Just wait it out, talk it out, anything but end your life, please. Hope everything goes well for you.

Quote from: Ridley-G on December 01, 2012, 01:45:27 AM
After wrassling with BB [censored]ing up my UVs, I finally got this ish in-game and looking ok

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


wow. stunning
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well, I feel satisfied with the Esper Terra redo, so it can go to the Vault now.  ;D Guess I learned and relearned some vital aspects of rigging during this lesson.

Quote from: Ridley-G on December 01, 2012, 01:45:27 AMAfter wrassling with BB [censored]ing up my UVs, I finally got this ish in-game and looking ok
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Looking at this......I feel this deserves to be a stage in the next Smash Bros.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509