WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ridley-G on December 01, 2012, 01:45:27 AM
After wrassling with BB [censored]ing up my UVs, I finally got this ish in-game and looking ok

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You're so damn close to the original. You got dis.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 01, 2012, 03:47:52 AM
wow. stunning

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 01, 2012, 03:56:16 AM
Looking at this......I feel this deserves to be a stage in the next Smash Bros.

Thank y'all

Quote from: Segtendo on December 01, 2012, 04:36:44 AM
You're so damn close to the original. You got dis.

I actually just plopped in Distant Planet's lighting and it came out like that, heheh. It's a bit too dusty for my tastes, so naturally I won't just leave it like that.

Anywho

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The model is in shambles, for the most part, but I'm making progress.

^ Everything makes me want to download it!
Epic!

For a psa.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Ridley-G on December 01, 2012, 01:45:27 AM
After wrassling with BB [censored]ing up my UVs, I finally got this ish in-game and looking ok

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Cool! Where is it from? Metroid? Starfox? Monster Hunter Tri? I'm seriously clueless, but its a cool looking place. Please do something else with the background, the sky. What do you plan on doing as where the characters will fight?



Quote from: Ridley-G on December 01, 2012, 05:30:05 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The model is in shambles, for the most part, but I'm making progress.
Its looking awesome :srs:
Where is the fighting spot going to be?
Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 01, 2012, 08:02:07 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

qwerty
uiop[]
Cool stuff BJ.
Quote from: Mr.MW on December 01, 2012, 08:58:09 AM
wut r u doing awake at 2 in the morning boi
Run BJ, RUN!

I like it BJ... it is, how we say, "kawaii"

also I was up at 2 am yesterday its no biggie
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on December 01, 2012, 11:30:02 AM
I like it BJ... it is, how we say, "kawaii"

also I was up at 2 am yesterday its no biggie

Why the heck are you moderated?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Still in the middle of moving, but I Managed to get some stuff done. Still need to add shine and his blasters though

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 01, 2012, 05:14:28 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
dem shades. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Flygon on December 01, 2012, 06:53:09 AM
For a psa.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is everything RIGed?
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: Mr.MW on December 01, 2012, 08:58:09 AM
wut r u doing awake at 2 in the morning boi


ah du wut ah wunt