WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Aafyre on December 14, 2012, 06:16:23 AM
I really hope you're able to figure something out randomizer.

Annyways...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You're 'revamping' the one hack I always wanted you to revamp?

This is a good day indeed.

here's some new pics of an updated great bay... turtle is all rigged as u can see :p
and some color nodes were updated and stuff
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

great bay, love it

cant wait to see what you do w/ it

are there gonna be giants to push dat laser shotting moon back away?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

hah yeah, the 4 giants will be there :P

anyways... just tested the stage out, so far its great! gotta work on the lighting more tho, same with the fog, but the color is right for it :P
[spoiler]


https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

oooohhhhhh yes

libertyernie is gonna have to update his stage expansion pack, cuz thats epic
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

@DSX8:
When I saw the fog, some thoughts went through my mind:
Is it possible to give the stage a three days cyclus with daytimes?

1st day: morning: fog
1st day: noon: sunny
1st day: night: clear sky

2nd day: morning: cloudy
2nd day: noon: rainy
2nd day: evening: dunno

3rd day: morning: sunny
3rd day: noon: sunny
3rd day: evening: festival + appearing giants



Maybe this would be too much and the game is over before you see everything, but well..



that's one epic idea :srs:
it would make a already awesome melee stage even better than it's original!
of course 2 versions would be required for nostalgic people :P

Quote from: Syeo on December 14, 2012, 03:08:57 PM
@DSX8:
When I saw the fog, some thoughts went through my mind:
Is it possible to give the stage a three days cyclus with daytimes?

1st day: morning: fog
1st day: noon: sunny
1st day: night: clear sky

2nd day: morning: cloudy
2nd day: noon: rainy
2nd day: evening: dunno

3rd day: morning: sunny
3rd day: noon: sunny
3rd day: evening: festival + appearing giants



Maybe this would be too much and the game is over before you see everything, but well..



lol actually yeah that is possible :P
but only in the next BB for its better SCN0 editing :vyse:

Quote from: joke. on December 14, 2012, 03:13:59 PM
that's one epic idea :srs:
it would make a already awesome melee stage even better than it's original!
of course 2 versions would be required for nostalgic people :P
lol i already have 2 versions in the making xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Aafyre on December 14, 2012, 06:16:23 AM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!! NICE IDEA!!!!!! HE LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you need to shrink the stage a bit, or atleast do that in another version since the bay isn't that huge in Melee. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

[censored]. Now I'm working on TWO genius playboy superheroes.



could u render it, for us to see the actual quality of the texture?
(shift+Q)

Quote from: Syeo on December 14, 2012, 03:08:57 PM
@DSX8:
When I saw the fog, some thoughts went through my mind:
Is it possible to give the stage a three days cyclus with daytimes?

1st day: morning: fog
1st day: noon: sunny
1st day: night: clear sky

2nd day: morning: cloudy
2nd day: noon: rainy
2nd day: evening: dunno

3rd day: morning: sunny
3rd day: noon: sunny
3rd day: evening: festival + appearing giants

Legacy is "working": on something similar for His Kami Lookout Stage atm...

Quote from: Mr.MW on December 15, 2012, 12:43:07 AM
Legacy is "working": on something similar for His Kami Lookout Stage atm...

I've been summoned!...What do you mean "working"

Uh, on topic: I plan on making it transition to nighttime smoothly, and a separate rainy version of the lookout for eroticness.

December 15, 2012, 01:01:10 AM #7259 Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 01:02:59 AM by Mr.MW
Quote from: LegacyWolf on December 15, 2012, 12:54:23 AM
Uh, on topic: I plan on making it transition to nighttime smoothly, and a separate rainy version of the lookout for eroticness.
dat sounds smexy...

Quote from: LegacyWolf on December 15, 2012, 12:54:23 AM
I've been summoned!...What do you mean "working"

just trying to see if ur awake