WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey, who wants to add these to their folder of SMBZ Mario v3 extras? :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 15, 2012, 02:43:33 AM
Hey, who wants to add these to their folder of SMBZ Mario v3 extras? :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The first pic looks like mario is holding..

Well! SMF1 looks really cool so far! Good luck with the CSPs!! :D

Quote from: Anivernage on December 15, 2012, 03:02:02 AMThe first pic looks like mario is holding.. Well! SMF1 looks really cool so far! Good luck with the CSPs!! :D
They're done, I'm currently making a HD Mario with Melee Mario's textures, jut like I did with Mario from MP9's Title Screen. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

WOOOOoooooooooooo

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


For the curious:
Vegeta's upper body and boots
Piccolo's legs, head, and collar
Lucifer's (Shin Megami Tensai) hair
Marth's cape
Ganondorf's hands

Now all I gots to do is add all his little accessories (and then find someone to rig!)

Oh, and here's a question. Since Marth has 2 sides (polys) of his cape, would it be possible to delete one of them and just have the same texture apply to both sides of the now single poly? I was thinking about this for when I have to make his cape spikey at the bottom. It would look better to do it with the texture than to vertex spikes, I think.

You could attatch the second part of the cape, might need to use a smooth or weld modifier incase that side turns blocky, then make sure to have the right shaders and material files when making it transparent. ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

@Aafyre
Looks really cool man!
Also yep its possible by invert normals(only on the black side) because most of the capes look "black" because of nulled normals.

If no i think via Cull Modes.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 15, 2012, 02:43:33 AM
Hey, who wants to add these to their folder of SMBZ Mario v3 extras? :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ME ME ME!!!! (or SMBZ mario v4 xd)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

as requested by Chaos_Knight, 2 handed Link



he's on Ike, has all the expressions, shiny swords, and other stuff.

it'll be a single pack, and he'll have 4 weapons, the Biggoron Sword, the Megaton Hammer, the Great Fairy Sword, and the Fierce Deity sword.  expect the release sometime tomorrow.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


yay copy paste.

I like it! Ike's pose works well with Link.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Snoopy on December 15, 2012, 08:08:16 AM
as requested by Chaos_Knight, 2 handed Link



he's on Ike, has all the expressions, shiny swords, and other stuff.

it'll be a single pack, and he'll have 4 weapons, the Biggoron Sword, the Megaton Hammer, the Great Fairy Sword, and the Fierce Deity sword.  expect the release sometime tomorrow.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


yay copy paste.

That will be awesome with the hammer!

Quote from: Aafyre on December 15, 2012, 06:33:02 AM
Oh, and here's a question. Since Marth has 2 sides (polys) of his cape, would it be possible to delete one of them and just have the same texture apply to both sides of the now single poly? I was thinking about this for when I have to make his cape spikey at the bottom. It would look better to do it with the texture than to vertex spikes, I think.

Just delete the other side of his cape then when its rigged just change the cull mode in BrawlBox to Cull_None to show both sides.

well.. here's some more progress! yes im trying to get the lab and the turtle shell to shine properly like it did in melee.
[spoiler]



https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Still working on it though...


Iron Man is looking good. I was gonna import that model when I got round to it but I don't need to now. Is it going on Samus like the others?

Quote from: AdfroMan on December 15, 2012, 05:46:07 PM
Iron Man is looking good. I was gonna import that model when I got round to it but I don't need to now. Is it going on Samus like the others?
Yup, particularly for the PSA. Nano might rig it instead, because I don't want to steal his persona from up under him. I'm for sure finishing my texture, though.

The reason I wanted to make him is to practice my materials and stuff on my own for once. Even if Nano rigs it instead, I can still practice my material editing on the rig. I want to give him a custom shine and shader, as well as have his eyes, repulsors, thrusters, and unibeam slightly glow blue.