WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Rockin Pervy on March 29, 2012, 03:52:38 PM
:happy:


:srs: :srs:
Man.
This thread oozes creativity.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


BBA Megs over ZSS?

Man, those animations might scar me for life.  ZSS's voice won't help either.

Meh, I'll probably still download it.

Here is more sexy megaman

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: 8-BitDemon on March 29, 2012, 06:48:08 PM
Here is more sexy megaman

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It just got a whole lot warmer in here.

awesome what percentage would u say is complete if u dont mind me asking?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on March 29, 2012, 07:02:37 PM
awesome what percentage would u say is complete if u dont mind me asking?

Rig is about 60% done

I still need to work on the recolors and need some help with the extra faces.

This import will also need a modified fitmotion.pac so his arms don't glitch into his gut and because I modified the bone structure a bit. Without the fitmotion he'll just look ridiculous.

So overall I would say about 30-35% complete

Darn those blasted KND?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Rockin Pervy on March 29, 2012, 07:20:39 PM
Darn those blasted KND?


Lol. You're having fun with those aren't you?

Quote from: 8-BitDemon on March 29, 2012, 07:12:44 PM
Rig is about 60% done

I still need to work on the recolors and need some help with the extra faces.

This import will also need a modified fitmotion.pac so his arms don't glitch into his gut and because I modified the bone structure a bit. Without the fitmotion he'll just look ridiculous.

So overall I would say about 30-35% complete

I'm happy to say that that idea turned out better than I thought it would. Keep up the good work!


Quote from: Spex130 on March 29, 2012, 07:25:27 PM
Lol. You're having fun with those aren't you?

Yes :srs: it is fun to play with my childhood
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Rockin Pervy on March 29, 2012, 07:20:39 PM
Darn those blasted KND?

awesome!!

you should give him a cell-shaded red texture so he kinda glows red like in the show :P

that is awsome (and over snake)
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Rockin Pervy on March 29, 2012, 07:20:39 PM
Darn those blasted KND?

Holy crap.
KND=epic.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


The Power of YOUTH is on!  :pit:



1: He will have the nunchucks tied to pit's two sword bones(The ones in his side smash and up taunt) for visibility. So if someone could tell me what model changers those are that would be dandy.
2: Wings will be used to animate graphics for the final smash, you know that Morning Pea[censored] thing. And yes, the alternate special move will be available too with his nunchucks.
3: All faces will be accounted for and have individual eye textures. I'll need some help vertexing the mouth for the different faces.
4: Final smash will have all of his skin areas red, have the bulging veins around the eyes and the third gate hair.
5: Might implement Nunchucks into the moveset, most likely for the smashes.
6: Pit needed a good import, Guy is awesome, and someones already doing Kakashi :/
7: He is about 75% rigged, all that's left is the Right shoulder/arm, his head/neck, hair, hands and wrists.
8: He will have a sexy metal texture  just like Neji does.

Quote from: Naruto200Man on March 29, 2012, 11:33:53 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Guy :srs: The one I love the second most from that show, behind Jariya himself
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Rockin Pervy on March 29, 2012, 11:36:53 PM

Guy :srs: The one I love the second most from that show, behind Jariya himself


If his model wasn't so damned complex, I'd be importing the mega perve as well >_>

It's hard enough to rig Guy's jacket *facepalm* luckilly I can just copy/paste the skins from the final smash versions of all the exposed skin lol and give them the red texture for the final smash, and make their visibility  bone eye yellow.

Up next after Guy is my other favorite, Kisame Hoshigake over :ike: or :link: