WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Emboar is over Mario, believe me, I don't know what I was thinking when I was making it.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Well were about to get Megas, why not also get Coop?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Rockin Pervy on March 29, 2012, 04:10:05 AM
Well were about to get Megas, why not also get Coop?


I have an idea.

Coop and Megas over Ice Climbers.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I'll have this done by the end of this week. I started it while I was streaming just because the proportions fit Peach SO WELL. :af:



Quote from: Rockin Pervy on March 29, 2012, 04:10:05 AM
Well were about to get Megas, why not also get Coop?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lol Coop

Quote from: DSX8™ on March 29, 2012, 02:27:24 AM
here's a preview of Dream Eater Merry.. its an early pic... but ya the rig is more better now compared to this pic xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


edit:
new pose... lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dawg... the normals on dat mouth at certain angles... :srs:
Otherwise good beanz

Quote from: Flygon on March 29, 2012, 01:11:41 AM
Anyways, I don't want to make pointless coments so here is another preview
Meiko
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nice, I see you used a better model than the one that comes with MMD.

Quote from: Velly Z. Draufgänger on March 29, 2012, 04:17:19 AM
I have an idea.

Coop and Megas over Ice Climbers.
Pervy thought of that too.... i told him it wouldnt look good... but thats my opinion.. xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on March 29, 2012, 04:53:36 AM
Pervy thought of that too.... i told him it wouldnt look good... but thats my opinion.. xD

I think yer wrong cause PSA!

Have Megas be Popo while Coop is Nana.
Coop won't do any attacking or add any damage to the damage counter.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velly Z. Draufgänger on March 29, 2012, 04:59:46 AM
I think yer wrong cause PSA!

Have Megas be Popo while Coop is Nana.
Coop won't do any attacking or add any damage to the damage counter.
heh yeah i even thought bout that... i just couldnt imagine it up in my head... all i got in my head was a "does not compute" :notimp:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady



Dat megaman....

I'm at a for words. :srs: Amazing.

Dat Megaman...


over ZSS...


So much win...
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread



i will release this together with optimus with a size mod ^^

[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]