WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DSX8™ on March 28, 2012, 01:41:26 AM
in other words.. i was the only 1 correct

*puts on shades like a baws*

lol Yeah I tried a bunch of other stuff :P

Glad to know you still like showing off when you're right :vyse:
Okay that was sarcasm, but lol whateves =3

Anyway, gimme like half an hour to prepare a video of him in action :)

Heya guys. Is anybody working on any imports from Street Fighter X Tekken? Reason I'm asking is because I got the game and want to make an import for the lulz. The import being this guy



I need to rig him anyway so I though that I would rig him over a brawl characters boneset and make it an import as well.

Quote from: 8-BitDemon on March 28, 2012, 01:50:10 AM
Heya guys. Is anybody working on any imports from Street Fighter X Tekken? Reason I'm asking is because I got the game and want to make an import for the lulz. The import being this guy



I need to rig him anyway so I though that I would rig him over a brawl characters boneset and make it an import as well.
inb4GBCasksforit
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: 8-BitDemon on March 28, 2012, 01:50:10 AM
Heya guys. Is anybody working on any imports from Street Fighter X Tekken? Reason I'm asking is because I got the game and want to make an import for the lulz. The import being this guy

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I need to rig him anyway so I though that I would rig him over a brawl characters boneset and make it an import as well.

Oh god, yes.

Quote from: 8-BitDemon on March 28, 2012, 01:50:10 AM
Heya guys. Is anybody working on any imports from Street Fighter X Tekken? Reason I'm asking is because I got the game and want to make an import for the lulz. The import being this guy



I need to rig him anyway so I though that I would rig him over a brawl characters boneset and make it an import as well.

Holy crap, Demon's making a hack! Nice to see ya there, dude!

There's nobody doing SFxT so far as I know, so go ahead! I wanna see how this pans out!


Quote from: 8-BitDemon on March 28, 2012, 01:50:10 AM
Heya guys. Is anybody working on any imports from Street Fighter X Tekken? Reason I'm asking is because I got the game and want to make an import for the lulz. The import being this guy



I need to rig him anyway so I though that I would rig him over a brawl characters boneset and make it an import as well.

lol put him over zss XD
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: 8-BitDemon on March 28, 2012, 01:50:10 AM
Heya guys. Is anybody working on any imports from Street Fighter X Tekken? Reason I'm asking is because I got the game and want to make an import for the lulz. The import being this guy



I need to rig him anyway so I though that I would rig him over a brawl characters boneset and make it an import as well.

Aw, and I was looking for that to do myself D: Looks like someoen beat me to it
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Know what bugs me?

How nobody has tried making a new Ragna the Bloodedge.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: 8-BitDemon on March 28, 2012, 01:50:10 AM
Heya guys. Is anybody working on any imports from Street Fighter X Tekken? Reason I'm asking is because I got the game and want to make an import for the lulz. The import being this guy



I need to rig him anyway so I though that I would rig him over a brawl characters boneset and make it an import as well.
Dude.
[censored] yes.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Nice, I just need help with a few things. I need to know who to port him over, The Hurt faces and such, the metals, and a recolor pack since I just spent 2 1/2 hours texturing him and it's the last thing I want to do.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 28, 2012, 02:03:37 AM
lol put him over zss XD
I would actually do that for teh lulz  :af:

I'm thinking Ganon, their builds are similar. Though BBM is a bit more... rotund.

finished!




He is over :sheik: download him via mediafire here: http://www.mediafire.com/?dfi41of9na3lqcq

I'd post a vault link, but I keep getting 404's when going to the pending hack area :)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 28, 2012, 02:24:06 AM
What the [censored] is that fat ass Megaman? I am obviously late as [censored]. Someone inform me please.
Supposed to be a play off of this.

Capcom named him "Bad Box Art Megaman" for Megaman Universe, which never saw the light of day.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on March 28, 2012, 03:42:17 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks like Ridley is chewing on Kirby's head to me, lol. xD
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿