WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hey, you know how Nano has that AC Tourney going and stuff? Yeah, I made a thing.

Ilia Di Ordon i Campi. Or, Ilia of Ordon's Fields. Or something like that.

Anyways, can you guys point out anything that can be made better? I wanna finish all that kinda stuff before it goes ingame.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Spex130 on January 13, 2013, 04:18:59 AMHey, you know how Nano has that AC Tourney going and stuff? Yeah, I made a thing. Ilia Di Ordon i Campi. Or, Ilia of Ordon's Fields. Or something like that. Anyways, can you guys point out anything that can be made better? I wanna finish all that kinda stuff before it goes ingame.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I dunno which is more terrifying. This or raining Ilias and one attempting to kill you. O_O
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Spex130 on January 13, 2013, 04:18:59 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I feel like I don't tell you how much I love you sometimes. Hm. I need to fix that at some point.

That's pretty freakin' awesome stuff right there I just.... wow.

I feel like the outfit should use some more goat-related themes. How you would pull that off? I dunno, but it would make sense, if "goat-themed" was an actual thing.

Oh well. Best of luck to you.

Quote from: Ridley-G on January 13, 2013, 04:30:59 AM
I feel like I don't tell you how much I love you sometimes. Hm. I need to fix that at some point.

That's pretty freakin' awesome stuff right there I just.... wow.

I feel like the outfit should use some more goat-related themes. How you would pull that off? I dunno, but it would make sense, if "goat-themed" was an actual thing.

Oh well. Best of luck to you.

*Taps your skull* Uh, dude? Ordon Shield?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Ridley-G on January 13, 2013, 04:30:59 AM
I feel like I don't tell you how much I love you sometimes. Hm. I need to fix that at some point.

That's pretty freakin' awesome stuff right there I just.... wow.

I feel like the outfit should use some more goat-related themes. How you would pull that off? I dunno, but it would make sense, if "goat-themed" was an actual thing.

Oh well. Best of luck to you.

I would appreciate that, haha.

Anyways, Goat-Themed. *Checks off*

Quote from: Velen on January 13, 2013, 04:35:38 AM
*Taps your skull* Uh, dude? Ordon Shield?

That's a good idea. I just don't know where to put it. Having a hidden blade is a tourney requirement, so I put it where the shield usually is. I can't let it get TOO busy, can I?


you can use both hidden blade and shield


QuoteThat's a good idea. I just don't know where to put it. Having a hidden blade is a tourney requirement, so I put it where the shield usually is. I can't let it get TOO busy, can I?

Easy, have them carrying the shield out(holding the shield on their arm I mean) on entry but have visibility bone set to the sheild away bone.
Then have the blade slide out from the bottom of the shield and have that pair of polygons visibility bone set to the 'shield out' bone. So it looks like they draw the blade that was 'hidden' in the shield itself.

Just an idea.

I've come to play, just deal with it~

Gentlemen I present you the most unoriginal idea since ever!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on January 13, 2013, 06:04:10 AM
Gentlemen I present you the most unoriginal idea since ever!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So
Much
Win
:srs:

Also, luigi is on Nanna yes? I couldn't think of him being on popo :/

I've come to play, just deal with it~

Lookin really good Flygon-kun.

Also


Before Carnage mentions that his head is slightly the wrong shape ( :P), it's because I'm basing it off the original art from Red & Blue, where I think his head looks considerably cooler.

Quote from: Aafyre on January 13, 2013, 06:28:46 AM
Before Carnage mentions that his head is slightly the wrong shape ( :P)
This made my whole week xDDD

Very impressive work, as always.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Spex130 on January 13, 2013, 04:18:59 AM
Hey, you know how Nano has that AC Tourney going and stuff? Yeah, I made a thing.

Ilia Di Ordon i Campi. Or, Ilia of Ordon's Fields. Or something like that.

Anyways, can you guys point out anything that can be made better? I wanna finish all that kinda stuff before it goes ingame.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


the arms are really long but other than that, cool!

Quote from: Flygon on January 13, 2013, 06:04:10 AM
Gentlemen I present you the most unoriginal idea since ever!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

bone edits needed

January 13, 2013, 09:49:45 AM #8023 Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 09:50:39 AM by Flygon
Quote from: Mr.MW on January 13, 2013, 09:17:26 AM
bone edits needed
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't think it needs bone edits at all since I'm not trying to recreate the original mario bros. over ice climer, just another bad and ugly import of mine over them.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Aafyre on January 13, 2013, 06:28:46 AM
Lookin really good Flygon-kun.

Also


Before Carnage mentions that his head is slightly the wrong shape ( :P), it's because I'm basing it off the original art from Red & Blue, where I think his head looks considerably cooler.
im soz if i like pokemons to look like pokemons in the games lol still who can he be over? there is no char who has its limbs like praying mantis stille
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.