WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks to Fyre, my eyes aren't depressed from all the blankness.

Quote from: Gumdramon on January 13, 2013, 10:55:59 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks to Fyre, my eyes aren't depressed from all the blankness.

I freaking love that Arbok. XD
That alone makes it worth a DL.
The rest is just like an awesome bonus.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Carnage on January 13, 2013, 10:48:57 AM
im soz if i like pokemons to look like pokemons in the games lol still who can he be over? there is no char who has its limbs like praying mantis stille
looks frigging epic :srs:

Quote from: Gumdramon on January 13, 2013, 10:55:59 AM
Thanks to Fyre, my eyes aren't depressed from all the blankness.

Heh, sorry it took so long to do the textures  :P

Also, much like the actual praying mantis pokemon, Kabutops will be on Falco.

Quote from: Aafyre on January 13, 2013, 02:30:27 PM
Heh, sorry it took so long to do the textures  :P

Also, much like the actual praying mantis pokemon, Kabutops will be on Falco.

Did he say praying mantis?

ALSO!

Do you plan on texturing Arbok on Pharaoh man's head?

I was going to at first, but then I decided that I really like Arbok.

i always tough of scyther being the mantis pokemon lol kabutops does have the claws like that but he is just a glorified trilobite rather than a praying mantis xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Aafyre on January 13, 2013, 07:01:06 PM
I was going to at first, but then I decided that I really like Arbok.

As soon as you release Pharaoh Man, if Arbok is still there. I'll be retexturing it. ._.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302



You know, there's so many Richters, I'm surprised nobody has made this yet ._.

I've come to play, just deal with it~


Quote from: Aafyre on January 13, 2013, 07:01:06 PM
I was going to at first, but then I decided that I really like Arbok.
Hrm... You might want to texture it anyway... Some people might not like Arbok, a Pokemon, being on a otherwise faithful representation of a Megaman, a Capcom character.

So for those types... MAYBE you should retexture it...

January 14, 2013, 01:25:16 AM #8036 Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 01:45:54 AM by Pik
quotin' the post I just made from my thread:
Quote from: Pik on January 14, 2013, 01:21:19 AM


Got a head start on tetra.

heh.

head start.
LONG LIVE E.S.H.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on January 14, 2013, 01:25:16 AM
quotin' the post I just made from my thread:
I've got to say Pik, you're pretty [censored]ing amazing at life.

And I think I have a hacking crush on you.

no homo


Woah, thanks dude *thumbs up*
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Okay safe to say that Aqua is around 75% o.o

does this collarbone rig look okay?
Back:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I have no idea how to rig the front and make it look good =-=

I've come to play, just deal with it~