WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.


u should edit the model's legs a bit to fit better, at the knee it detaches a bit, oh and ima rig scyther on falco, just adjusted the whole model to perfectly fit the bones, cuz i just downloaded the old scyther import, and it was... dissapointing

Yeah.... the two parts of the legs arent even really attached... it made rigging a little bit difficult. Idk how to rig it and keep it looking good at the same time.

The rig's looking really good so far, sorry about making the legs that way, I guess I wasn't fully considering what would happen when he bends them.

Quote from: Aafyre on January 14, 2013, 07:23:49 PM
The rig's looking really good so far, sorry about making the legs that way, I guess I wasn't fully considering what would happen when he bends them.
I'll try tweaking it some more, I'll play around with it some more.

Quote from: joke. on January 14, 2013, 07:13:11 PM
u should edit the model's legs a bit to fit better, at the knee it detaches a bit, oh and ima rig scyther on falco, just adjusted the whole model to perfectly fit the bones, cuz i just downloaded the old scyther import, and it was... dissapointing
do it since we need a better rigged scyther on falco :P

and kabutops is looking good
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

already done with scyther, i editted it's model a bit, by adding some more loops where necesary...

i also merged the body with the eyes, so i may just duplicate the head for final smash eyes... or i may just not add them... xD


Quote from: Aafyre on January 14, 2013, 07:23:49 PM
The rig's looking really good so far, sorry about making the legs that way, I guess I wasn't fully considering what would happen when he bends them.



A-Bomb. I love you so much.

I love Kabutops. And I love your model of it.  :srs:

Quote from: joke. on January 14, 2013, 07:51:37 PM
already done with scyther, i editted it's model a bit, by adding some more loops where necesary...

i also merged the body with the eyes, so i may just duplicate the head for final smash eyes... or i may just not add them... xD


why not adding FS eyes? also i hope you release that xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 14, 2013, 08:10:03 PM #8064 Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 08:52:29 PM by joke.
meh, i'll add them i guess, it's 2 secs anyway xD

<.<
>.>


scyther is not amused

January 14, 2013, 09:35:04 PM #8065 Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 09:35:58 PM by Mr.MW
Quote from: Aafyre on January 14, 2013, 05:31:03 PM
Well since you guys are no fun  :P, I went and made this basic snake looking texture (still definitely gonna release both versions)



I would have made his whole stomach yellow like in the picture I've been using as reference, but Arbok's map doesn't allow for this, and it's too much trouble to remap such an insignificant piece  :>.>:


Aaaanyways, to be rigged, I still have Sgt. Keroro and his platoon, Blastoise (just the pokepark model set up on bowser), Lickitung, and Skyla. I was also thinking Kabutops would look pretty badass with a spec map.
look at what kids this days make u do
:facepalm:

Quote from: joke. on January 14, 2013, 08:10:03 PM
meh, i'll add them i guess, it's 2 secs anyway xD

<.<
>.>


scyther is not amused
the mood fits scyther preety well :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Mr.MW on January 14, 2013, 09:43:31 PM
^^indeed

And does this mean rigged Wings???



oh my gawd
a bird person
WITH WINGS
Mind = Blown
:srs:

I've come to play, just deal with it~