WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

a colab with me and epic pervy here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on January 16, 2013, 10:21:17 PM
a colab with me and epic pervy here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Looks awesome.

Are you gonna do the Thousand Sunny too?

January 16, 2013, 10:31:19 PM #8102 Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 10:34:22 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: Vish on January 16, 2013, 10:29:33 PM
Looks awesome.

Are you gonna do the Thousand Sunny too?
not sure but i know epic pervy have plans for it

also the stage is over pirate ship stages(for afew reason):
-replace the tower that throw bombs with a marine ship that shoot canon balls
-replace the tornado with that up steam to come to skypiea
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on January 16, 2013, 10:31:19 PM
not sure but i know epic pervy have plans for it

also the stage is over pirate ship stages(for afew reason):
-replace the tower that throw bombs with a marine ship that shoot canon balls
-replace the tornado with that up steam to come to skypiea

sounds very interesting


Really looking forward to Connor and Kabutops, Lu Bu looks awesome.

What I'm working on at the moment
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 17, 2013, 05:25:49 AM #8106 Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 05:28:58 AM by rax189
Look what calikingz put together 8)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

His color will be more of a red orange and its to go with the shadic psa but we need someone to rig it so if anyone would like to help out pm me okay? lol

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on January 17, 2013, 04:25:16 AM
Really looking forward to Connor and Kabutops, Lu Bu looks awesome.

What I'm working on at the moment
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I've been wondering to myself if I should style Dio after Brawl, or after the manga. I'm unfortunately not very proficient at either, at least in my mind.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Quote from: KTH on January 17, 2013, 08:07:36 PM
[spoiler][spoiler]
is it made for mariodk's upcoming naruto PSA?


doesnt naruto has its own ssj form? that bijou thing where he is all yellow?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Model is a bit more accurate now for my boy Alucard. Now I gotta merge texture maps and lower the poly count. also ignore the black parts in his hair, that's just transparency. texture also still in progress.

If anyone wants to rig him, be my guest, I'm busy with other rigs right now, and would rather not work on another one as well, and as a lot of people want me to finish this model, handing off the rigging to someone more competent would probably be the best idea.

Alucard! :af:
Funny. I just watched AVGN's 4 part video on Castlevania. Good stuff.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]