WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 31, 2013, 04:36:23 AM #9495 Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 05:05:10 AM by the_randomizer
While I wait for Bahamut to be repaired....



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I started watching Kaiji, and its so awesome that it inspired me to make him for brawl
this is how it has to look like
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and how my custom made model looks like:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

T-posing a model is hard as hell when youre a mad scientist like me

Quote from: Kage Ryu on March 30, 2013, 08:40:34 PM
You guys obviously don't understand the splendor of a bloody executioner in a frilly pink dress.
This, that is just the perfect way to put things.

Excellent work Kyouma!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on March 31, 2013, 06:27:57 AM
Excellent work Kyouma!
thanks, even though I couldnt rig his shoulders as good as I wanted, I think it turned out acceptable, I guess Ill have to try it again someday

Quote from: Kyouma on March 31, 2013, 04:44:57 AM
I started watching Kaiji, and its so awesome that it inspired me to make him for brawl
this is how it has to look like
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and how my custom made model looks like:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

T-posing a model is hard as hell when youre a mad scientist like me



Kaiji is awesome indeed. I hope this is over snake lol
-pending-

Quote from: SpaceNinjaStridez on March 31, 2013, 05:03:12 PM


Kaiji is awesome indeed. I hope this is over snake lol
over who else could it be? xD


just started naruto he will be done soon



Got a little bored, so I decided to make Chase Mcane from Lego City: Undercover
Before anyone asks, nope, don't feel like ripping from the game or any other lego game and retexturing it.
No textures yet, but the model is just about finished.




Also planning something else for a lego character but it's a surprise ;)

Post Merge: March 31, 2013, 10:45:06 PM


I've come to play, just deal with it~

Nice way to practice, it is a simple model you could make yourself. Just one thing. On the legs, front part, there are two rows of vertexes oddly arranged. I believe it would be ok if they where in a straight line. On the back, the holes should be more round. Also I believe legos have the same size on all those holes on their legs. A side view would help to see everything better, from the look of those two views I believe you got the leg shape, body and arms right.

Quote from: Resistance on March 31, 2013, 09:31:03 PM
just started naruto he will be done soon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You've posted about 20 different model previews and never actually released any of them.


Quote from: AdfroMan on April 01, 2013, 12:47:52 AM
You've posted about 20 different model previews and never actually released any of them.
well im doing lots of edits on them like diffrent costumes so when im done ill post them.