WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Nanobuds on April 01, 2013, 01:06:03 AM
For KingSkull:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I can't even find the words... Other than the ones I'm using right now.

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 01, 2013, 01:06:03 AM
For KingSkull:



dam nano thanks again ill release it soon :D

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Iwvi on March 31, 2013, 11:00:52 PM
Nice way to practice, it is a simple model you could make yourself. Just one thing. On the legs, front part, there are two rows of vertexes oddly arranged. I believe it would be ok if they where in a straight line. On the back, the holes should be more round. Also I believe legos have the same size on all those holes on their legs. A side view would help to see everything better, from the look of those two views I believe you got the leg shape, body and arms right.

Yeah, I might just start over on the legs, the head and hands won't be that difficult to make (TBH I should've made the hands/wrists before bending the arms, an easy fix though)
I have a lego model to use as reference too on the size.

I've come to play, just deal with it~

Holy [censored]. Gray Fox is looking beast :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yeah dude that Gray Fox is looking sexy. Over Marth or over that port over Metaknight?


Don't we already have a grey fox :srs:
Anyway, update on Chase Mcane, not much of one though sadly.




If someone wants to texture him that would be great ._.
I might attempt the texture for the surprise character but I don't know.
I'll make the head, neck and hair tomorrow when I'm more awake ._.
Does anyone even want this? XD

I've come to play, just deal with it~


Quote from: sonicshuffle42 on April 01, 2013, 06:53:08 AM
Don't we already have a grey fox :srs:
Um... Yes, but this one is clearly a better quality model. And not the Brawl Assist Trophy model...

Quote from: sonicshuffle42 on April 01, 2013, 06:53:08 AM
Don't we already have a grey fox :srs:

This model's from MGR:Revengeance just so you know.  It's a DLC outfit for Raiden. The ones we have are the crappy Brawl assist trophy as DD said.

Quote from: sonicshuffle42 on April 01, 2013, 06:53:08 AM
Don't we already have a grey fox :srs:
i feel you, but o well its nice to have some moar hacks for marth, its lacking replacement slots...

somebody make a comparisson picture between the existing grey fox and this new one... PLEASE.

also, i just noticed miacis at the bottom of the page... xD

everybody's favorite sonic character

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've had this pic sitting on my desktop for a while now.