WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

The mouth looks abit too large imo

But otherwise its looking good :)
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

August 25, 2012, 12:44:16 AM #4381 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 12:46:59 AM by mr.mugenwii
the bottom left model mouth looks a bit off

Quote from: Boygos on August 25, 2012, 12:28:35 AM
Here's him in action with Sonic's animations. Good lord I'm having way too much fun xD


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Would you like to play a game?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Boygos on August 25, 2012, 12:28:35 AMHere's him in action with Sonic's animations. Good lord I'm having way too much fun xD
His hands don't look right to me, but then again they don't look right to me because they're aren't in a fist. lol Looks pretty good, what's his sphere look like?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 25, 2012, 03:24:41 AM
His hands don't look right to me, but then again they don't look right to me because they're aren't in a fist. lol Looks pretty good, what's his sphere look like?

His sphere is the same as in V1. So, just a red Sonic sphere :P For the PSA, I can change the glow from blue to red, if they want me to.



A lot without posting here, these are silly hacks with easy rig (except bayleef), I made this to test the 3ds max in the laptop (except bayleef)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

In order they go over
-Jiggly
-ROB
-Jiggly
-Jiggly
-Ivy
-Pit
-Ivy
-MK (bellsprout will be his sword)
-DDD (Not sure if leave the gigant egg as a hammer moving it with mind or ad a handle so he uses it with his fake arms)
-Kirby
-Pika
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


We got to hack them all into Brawl! lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

♪Gotta hack 'em all!♪


Quote from: Flygon on August 25, 2012, 05:04:42 AM
A lot without posting here, these are silly hacks with easy rig (except bayleef), I made this to test the 3ds max in the laptop (except bayleef)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

In order they go over
-Jiggly
-ROB
-Jiggly
-Jiggly
-Ivy
-Pit
-Ivy
-MK (bellsprout will be his sword)
-DDD (Not sure if leave the gigant egg as a hammer moving it with mind or ad a handle so he uses it with his fake arms)
-Kirby
-Pika

I always wanted to import bayleef. but i could never figure out how to import over ivy lol. cant wait!

Quote from: KTH on August 25, 2012, 01:23:25 PM



a decent model of him. now we can stop having retextures. that looks amazing!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is that Crashout? Looks awesome! ;D

August 25, 2012, 01:55:21 PM #4392 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 04:50:42 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: KTH on August 25, 2012, 01:23:25 PM
Are the eyes the same shape as Sonic's? If so, then you shouldn't have much problem with them like you are with SSBM Mario....or did you get that fixed?

Post Merge: August 25, 2012, 04:50:42 PM

There wasn't that much left you had to do was there KTH? lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: KTH on August 25, 2012, 01:23:25 PM
*Scourge*

Finally. I was so tired of waiting for an import I was gonna do it myself!

Looks great! I glad Scourge is finally getting an "official" model.