WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Dr. Pervy on August 28, 2012, 01:23:58 AM
<_< >_>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


F-u-c-k Yeah!!!
I love that Conan!!

look at all the EFFORT!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

August 28, 2012, 11:44:51 AM #4472 Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 11:46:33 AM by DemonBoy
Quote from: Dr. Pervy on August 28, 2012, 11:41:30 AM
look at all the EFFORT!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I would actually like to try texturing something like this. Looks pretty cool

not sure if i can do a good job though.

more alt models to gotenks:
SSj4 gotenks:

kid gogeta:

damn i wish i got a really low polygon kid goku/kid vegeta for over goten+trunks to this model

both ready ingame but not tested yet
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: jokekid on August 27, 2012, 11:18:13 PM
please fix those shoulders...

Heavy's arms were never meant to go above his shoulders, I'll do the best I can.


Last but not least, I corrected a mistake that wonderful brawl vault site told me about my shadow, here is the REAL accurate version
[spoiler]

Quote from: mariokart64n on August 28, 2012, 06:39:44 AM
I'm not totally happy with my zero suit peach, but I figure I'd drop it here for people to beta test. Hopefuly I can get some feedback on it to improve on the final version which I'll then release on the brawlvault

http://www.mediafire.com/?q2g8xo73h1f4r4x

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


With that all said, the work looks all good, but I never actually tested the hack out yet.


Making progress...



That said, I dont think I'll ever get the model to agree with Ganon's kicking animations

Quote from: Oizen on August 28, 2012, 12:40:40 PM

Heavy's arms were never meant to go above his shoulders, I'll do the best I can.


Last but not least, I corrected a mistake that wonderful brawl vault site told me about my shadow, here is the REAL accurate version
[spoiler]
Needs a nude texture.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



August 28, 2012, 02:21:28 PM #4479 Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 02:22:49 PM by Segtendo
Oizen, as much as I love that Shadow, his shoes needs desperate fixing.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 28, 2012, 02:21:28 PM
Oizen, as much as I love that Shadow, his shoes needs desperate fixing.

hiz shoes r perfect.

I no know what you talk about. They're as perfect as his neck

Quote from: Oizen on August 28, 2012, 12:40:40 PM

Last but not least, I corrected a mistake that wonderful brawl vault site told me about my shadow, here is the REAL accurate version
[spoiler]

Quote from: PikThat shadow is really, really cute

I was wrong when I said this.... It's DAMN SEXY....
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on August 28, 2012, 04:29:43 PM
I was wrong when I said this.... It's DAMN SEXY....

It's [censored]ing hot. <3
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Oizen on August 28, 2012, 12:40:40 PM Heavy's arms were never meant to go above his shoulders, I'll do the best I can. Last but not least, I corrected a mistake that wonderful brawl vault site told me about my shadow, here is the REAL accurate version [spoiler]
Is it wrong to say that I got 'happy" down there.........
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 28, 2012, 05:18:16 PM
Is it wrong to say that I got 'happy" down there.........
yes it is :srs: