WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: mr.mugenwii on August 29, 2012, 09:18:33 PM
U mean shoot ghosts?
not not possible and ghosts is gotenks“s down-B not N-B and kirby hats do N-Bs so if i make kirby hat PSA he will do die die barrage

but i dont want to make over 9000 Fitkirby.pac files cuz of there is also other kirby hats PSAs like goku kirby/waluigi kirby so i had to add them with gotenks kirby PSA and make a version for each one if ppl have like only goku+Gotenks or waluigi + Gotenks
so i am not doing a kirby hat PSA unless there is coming a tool for that to merge kirby hat PSAs in the Fitkirby.pac

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 29, 2012, 09:21:13 PM
I don't think it's possible to PSA Kirby hats. So I guess he would still do PK Freeze.
try goku over pit and kirby hat xd
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Maybe someone can make a program for it.
*looks at Mewtwo2000*

Quote from: Mariodk on August 29, 2012, 09:23:18 PMtry goku over pit and kirby hat xd
I would if I didn't want Sora over Pit anymore. >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

PSAing Kirby hats is possible, but the difficulty varies as some Kirby copy action tabs are empty.

I PSA'd a Kirby Hat for Gray Fox and it was tricky since the action tab reserved for Kirby Metaknight was empty. -_-


Heh. I wanted to do that too :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Oizen on August 28, 2012, 06:55:35 PM

Alright, Heavy is as good as he's gonna get.

He's scheduled to be released this Friday, and he has hats.



I just got my ass owned by a few of these dudes today. Must have.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KTH on August 30, 2012, 03:09:26 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Issac's looking pretty sick so far, other then the stretching limbs and what not. Hopefully you can find a gun from Dead space to put over the blaster.

Samus's Dark Suit (Metroid Prime 2) Over Samus - Just started allighning to the bones. This will be SJS's and I's sexy Collab!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So SJS is giving that a sexy texture? Sounds good to me. :af:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 30, 2012, 06:53:15 PM
So SJS is giving that a sexy texture? Sounds good to me. :af:
Yes he is, obviously, the texture on it isn't the texture that SJS sexifyied yet :P


Quote from: Boygos on August 30, 2012, 06:44:24 PM
Samus's Dark Suit (Metroid Prime 2) Over Samus - Just started allighning to the bones. This will be SJS's and I's sexy Collab!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


She's look awesome.
Does you gonna include the ball?

Btw, here a new Sony character :

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KTH on August 30, 2012, 07:11:22 PM

Btw, here a new Sony character :

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


LOVE IT  :af2: :af2:

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]