WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


I was hoping someone could put Quote over someone/thing else. I have Bomberman over Luigi so Quote freezes. If only I could get him so it fits. He doesn't even need a rocket since he has them in his feet.

Love Cave Story :srs:


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 01, 2012, 04:04:21 PM
Sparkster cool!  Face looks a little spaced out but apart from that it's damn cool.  Who will he be over?
Tiny hands and a left sided sword >_> AKA toonlink
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Boygos on September 01, 2012, 04:07:04 PM
Hop the textures look better in release, and now the hype: OH MY GOD ITS STINKY PETE!!!!! xD Of course it had to be expected since Woody and Buzz got imported, Zurg better be over Gannondorf if someone imports him. Which game is he from, that is if there are more than one game he's from. Only saw him in Toy Story 2 for the N64 and on the PC, but than again that's pretty much the only TS game I played.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

September 01, 2012, 06:25:44 PM #4594 Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 06:27:19 PM by Boygos
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 01, 2012, 04:38:27 PM
Hop the textures look better in release, and now the hype: OH MY GOD ITS STINKY PETE!!!!! xD Of course it had to be expected since Woody and Buzz got imported, Zurg better be over Gannondorf if someone imports him. Which game is he from, that is if there are more than one game he's from. Only saw him in Toy Story 2 for the N64 and on the PC, but than again that's pretty much the only TS game I played.
I'm working on the textures atm.

Yeah, expect loads of Toy Story. You might as well go over to my thread if you have ideas, since, well that's the main topic right now. Zurg will be over Ganon, don't worry. the rest of the  characters are still in debate.

Post Merge: September 01, 2012, 06:27:18 PM

And I have a new preview over there too.


Sad...Quote doesn't work, idk why.

Another Sony char :

Quote from: KTH on September 01, 2012, 11:01:11 PM
Sad...Quote doesn't work, idk why.

Another Sony char :


how the [censored] do you make these so damn quickly? you literally post a new preview every day.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 01, 2012, 11:05:05 PMhow the [censored] do you make these so damn quickly? you literally post a new preview every day.
Hard work and determination. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Who is that guy? :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: DemonBoy on September 01, 2012, 11:22:30 PM
Tomba i believe
No clue who that guy is.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Quote from: Mr. Vile on September 01, 2012, 11:21:38 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That's looking really good Ridley.  ;D