WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

September 08, 2012, 12:57:22 AM #4770 Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 12:59:10 AM by Anivernage

I can imagine Anivernage making a custom PSA for Bleck. XD Which that would be awesome, but then again, I don't even know who he's over! lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 08, 2012, 01:27:26 AM
I can imagine Anivernage making a custom PSA for Bleck. XD Which that would be awesome, but then again, I don't even know who he's over! lol
metttaaa knigghtt. He said he'd do a Marth version too, since I asked him to ages ago because we all love Bleck, but I has Wolverine over Meta Knight.


Quote from: Boygos on September 08, 2012, 05:55:48 AM
metttaaa knigghtt. He said he'd do a Marth version too, since I asked him to ages ago because we all love Bleck, but I has Wolverine over Meta Knight.
how do you have wolverine over metaknight?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on September 08, 2012, 05:59:56 AM
how do you have wolverine over metaknight?
glitchy rel port?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

just bumped boygos' robin


September 08, 2012, 04:24:12 PM #4776 Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 08:48:54 PM by Boygos
Quote from: jokekid on September 08, 2012, 11:33:58 AM
just bumped boygos' robin


I like the original texture bumped lol

Post Merge: September 08, 2012, 08:48:53 PM

Alright, Zurg is done. Cape rigged and all. Just gotta add the shine then release.


Nice! But how will he move? Will he run like a floating rocket?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on September 08, 2012, 09:39:33 PM
Nice! But how will he move? Will he run like a floating rocket?
Somewhat, I just tried him out, he was badass and perfect, so I released him.


September 08, 2012, 11:05:27 PM #4779 Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 11:09:49 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Um Zurg aint perfect.

Rotated just the FingerNa bones. :notimp:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 08, 2012, 11:05:27 PM
Um Zurg aint perfect.

Rotated just the FingerNa bones. :notimp:
I didn't rig the fingers lol. They looked good in game, so I just didn't bother. I'll fix it tomorrow.



Possibly will be over Ddd with the drum parts as the hammer :af:

That is if anyone wants this ._. *is curious*

Brawl needs more Okami. :srs:

I want Susano over Ike. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 09, 2012, 02:36:50 AM
Brawl needs more Okami. :srs:

I want Susano over Ike. :srs:
Didn't Someone already make Susano?
Also I'm looking for our fruity prophetic friends models (maybe I'll find him in the enemy files since he's a boss/enemy twice in the game) right now. The imps will just be imp-orts :)

Masked Man rig progress.
http://screencast.com/t/oPGu3rdKUkN0
It looks a bit silly, but you know how it goes lol. I just have to rig the legs, and bam.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]