WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Woah there, looks like every tooth is modeled separately- it's not from a wii game, is it, haha?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


September 22, 2012, 08:50:57 PM #5011 Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 08:52:07 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Yay, so far I havent run into any trouble yet with teh stage, of course the background will be changed, but I'm showing you that it still works with Final Desination's background.

Now after playing on the stage, I notice that the spikes need to be bigger, and of course I have to fix the collision so you dont bump into anything invisible underneath the stage, and other things, but it is coming along very nicely. :af2:

Post Merge: September 22, 2012, 08:52:07 PM

Quote from: Pik on September 22, 2012, 08:40:44 PMWoah there, looks like every tooth is modeled separately- it's not from a wii game, is it, haha?
Hes got a point there, if those teeth are seperat polygons, than I say to delete those, make your own semi-flat teeth, and just re-map them to look like those teeth.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Dat Hulk and dat stage.
You guys are amazing. Continue the work.



I guess it's my last PS character.

Quote from: jokekid on September 22, 2012, 05:43:48 PM
custom boneset rigged hulk for PSA purposes only, used snake's wait animation for this pic since snake's proportions are similar enough to hulk's...


also, he lags my brawlbox when playing the animation, so he might have a tad too many vertices...
would the hulk PSA work for any donkey kong skin?

Quote from: KTH on September 22, 2012, 09:11:52 PM
Dat Hulk and dat stage.
You guys are amazing. Continue the work.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I guess it's my last PS character.
Awesome! The face looks kinda small though.

Quote from: TheUnknownMan on September 22, 2012, 10:22:13 PM
would the hulk PSA work for any donkey kong skin?
No. That's what he means when he says 'custom boneset for PSA purposes only'.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: jokekid on September 22, 2012, 05:43:48 PM
custom boneset rigged hulk for PSA purposes only, used snake's wait animation for this pic since snake's proportions are similar enough to hulk's...

also, he lags my brawlbox when playing the animation, so he might have a tad too many vertices...
Yeah, I saw you started the rig with around 40000 verts on the one you gave me, I was meaning to PM you and ask if you sent me the right stuff.


I hope you love this:





Just need to edit the collision, and it should be ready for release.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Pik on September 22, 2012, 08:40:44 PM
Woah there, looks like every tooth is modeled separately- it's not from a wii game, is it, haha?

It's the MvC3 model (i.e. PS3/360 game).  The models in that game are needlessly high vert and usually make the game lag slightly. 

Quote from: jokekid on September 22, 2012, 05:43:48 PM
custom boneset rigged hulk for PSA purposes only, used snake's wait animation for this pic since snake's proportions are similar enough to hulk's...


also, he lags my brawlbox when playing the animation, so he might have a tad too many vertices...
His teeth are large.
Like the size of his nose...

Time to finish this baby!
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

awesome ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

@allhulkreplies:
didnt touch anything at all about the model, made a custom boneset instead, will only work for te moveset, moveset wont work on any DK slot probably, ask kagemaru about that, and yeah it's a xbox360 model iirc, it's from mvc3, so teeth are kinda separate, i may as well make a new model for the teeth to have it lower-poly

might want to delete that post, no advertising released hacks here
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervy on September 22, 2012, 11:58:19 PM
Time to finish this baby!


Pervy, that's looking sexy. :srs:

About freakin' time that boat is shown again :srs: