WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on September 25, 2012, 06:08:28 PM
Really? People ripped models from XIII-2 already?

XIII-2 models were being ripped day one from what I've seen...

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on September 25, 2012, 06:08:28 PM
Really? People ripped models from XIII-2 already?
Yeah, I believe DSX8 has Noel and Serah models. But never rigged it

working on a meshmod, aka custom model using other models...



working on the textures of that atm, who thinks he knows who it is?

Quote from: jokekid on September 25, 2012, 07:36:31 PM
working on a meshmod, aka custom model using other models...



working on the textures of that atm, who thinks he knows who it is?

Baby Doll!

September 26, 2012, 03:40:03 AM #5104 Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 03:47:04 AM by the_randomizer
*Ahem* A little preview for my next project.... did the t-posing all by myself, too  ;D  Oh, and my 400th post.


This summon is what all true warriors strive for.


September 26, 2012, 04:10:48 AM #5106 Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 04:15:32 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: 하세요 on September 26, 2012, 04:04:19 AM
This summon is what all true warriors strive for.


I take it you like what you see  ;D

Well, just to make sure it would import into Brawl Box, I did a crude rig (only BustN, the waist and hip bones), and it worked. Which means that importing will not be an issue once I vertex edit the heck out the blemishes and rig all Ganon's bones. Yep, I'm porting Diablos over Ganon.

That fact that he shows up in BBox with all his textures and in a t-stance says something about my skills...I guess..?  I will need to find a way to correct the corrupted textures.


wow, what happened to the textures? O.o

how many textures does it use? and how many polygons are there?

update on babydoll:



now to find a face and make a smexy katana, i think i'll import her on marth...

Quote from: jokekid on September 26, 2012, 02:02:07 PM
update on babydoll:



now to find a face and make a smexy katana, i think i'll import her on marth...

awesome!!!!!!!!

thanks, i found out that gunslayer (a asian weird game) has a character that's a total rip-off of babydoll, but the model has a weird style, i did borrow it's hair and scarf though xD
and idk what face to use...
any cool modeler wanna make her a face? :af:

Quote from: jokekid on September 26, 2012, 09:31:19 AM
wow, what happened to the textures? O.o

That's what I want to know! They look fine in 3DS Max; I'll need to have someone look at them (and fix them if someone would be so kind).  I used CMPR while creating the .BRRES file, so I know the .png files are fine. Stupid UV mapping issues!  >:(


piccolo got a new hat
just something i made in 5min
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hell. Yes.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509