WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: joke. on November 18, 2012, 11:13:42 AM
u may want to rotate yoshi's bones to have a human pose xD
or edit the hell out of the model to be in yoshi's weird T-pose
2nd option.
Yoshi's hands are infront of him/her/it like Squirtle's. It is a weird T-pose.

Editing Yoshi's arms in T-pose will mess up how they look in his animations.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

it's more about the body, not the arms, his torso is all bend forward

Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 18, 2012, 12:41:11 PM2nd option. Yoshi's hands are infront of him/her/it like Squirtle's. It is a weird T-pose. Editing Yoshi's arms in T-pose will mess up how they look in his animations.
No it won't, I edited Yoshi's T-pose to have his arms like most Brawl characters when I imported SMG2 Yoshi, didn't mess up in any animations. It's the same when most people rotate the arms or legs to be at an angle for some imports. I've even rotated fingers into the same positions that the model I was importing had, like SMG2 Peach.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

well im updating a couple of imports here is one of the first
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

True, If I rotated yoshi's arm, nothing would happen, animations will only put them back in place.

I didnt even post this here... teh [censored]



Quote from: Boygos on November 19, 2012, 02:09:02 AM
I didnt even post this here... teh [censored]


Dat sig is epic...
oh right looks really awesome.
but not like your sig.>_>

Quote from: Anivernage on November 19, 2012, 02:25:43 AM
Dat sig is epic...
oh right looks really awesome.
but not like your sig.>_>
[censored]ing red pandas man. Too mother[censored]ing cute man.


Quote from: Boygos on November 19, 2012, 02:27:36 AM
[censored]ing red pandas man. Too mother[censored]ing cute man.
indeed...why not make a red panda over ivy?
just panda saiyan

Quote from: Anivernage on November 19, 2012, 02:28:39 AM
indeed...why not make a red panda over ivy?
just panda saiyan

lol no model available!

Quote from: Boygos on November 19, 2012, 02:44:25 AM
Well, here is a bit of a surprise.

I finished texturing Jango and Boba! Woohoo!

I also almost finished T-posing Jango!

(Yes, I found the models, and yes I'm rigging them both over Snake.)



Quite nice models if I say so myself.

In another aspect, I switched the helmets on Trooper for Phase 1 and 2 variants in one rig.



Yes, I know the textures on the phase 1 clone suck ass.



Quote from: Boygos on November 19, 2012, 02:46:54 AM
lol no model available!

I think in NuNs2 theres a similar animal i also found an squirrel in that naruto game o.0

Have a gander at this little beauty.[/TF2 Sniper]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Peach would be to obvious, I think zss is the best for her if you know what I mean (talking about proportions and body structure of course xD)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Boygos on November 19, 2012, 02:09:02 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Much [censored]ing better!

Quote from: Flygon on November 19, 2012, 07:48:32 AM
Peach would be to obvious, I think zss is the best for her if you know what I mean (talking about proportions and body structure of course xD)
You're right. Zero Suit Samus' bone structure best matches her model. Peach and Zelda's bone structures are quite different.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]