WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Anivernage on November 19, 2012, 09:32:52 PM
I know he told its meaning to Itallian a page ago ....just to troll him :P

lol. I saw that. xD
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Splicing Temple and Skyworld together with adjustments to make a stage for a machinima. Not sure if I'll make it a wide-release or keep it limited.

It's supposed to be a mixed stage combine Legend of Zelda and Kid Icarus, thus the stage's name: Skies of Lore.


Quote from: Angelglory on November 19, 2012, 11:11:26 PMSplicing Temple and Skyworld together with adjustments to make a stage for a machinima. Not sure if I'll make it a wide-release or keep it limited. It's supposed to be a mixed stage combine Legend of Zelda and Kid Icarus, thus the stage's name: Skies of Lore.
Reminds me of the Dark Pit chapter from Uprising.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Release that [censored] when you're done. It's awesome. :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on November 20, 2012, 12:12:28 AM
Release that [censored] when you're done. It's awesome. :srs:
^this all the way
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Angelglory on November 19, 2012, 11:11:26 PMSplicing Temple and Skyworld together with adjustments to make a stage for a machinima. Not sure if I'll make it a wide-release or keep it limited. It's supposed to be a mixed stage combine Legend of Zelda and Kid Icarus, thus the stage's name: Skies of Lore.
Holy crap. That's amazing.  :srs:

Quote from: Angelglory on November 19, 2012, 11:11:26 PM
Splicing Temple and Skyworld together with adjustments to make a stage for a machinima. Not sure if I'll make it a wide-release or keep it limited.

It's supposed to be a mixed stage combine Legend of Zelda and Kid Icarus, thus the stage's name: Skies of Lore.


That's a very creative place. I like it.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 19, 2012, 11:12:58 PM
Reminds me of the Dark Pit chapter from Uprising.
It really does look like it!
Well, I suppose that's good since that's kind of what you were aiming for.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Thanks for the comments. Anywho, here's some progress.



What's that big tower for? Why, to get up to the cloud area that will be overhead, of course! Aside from finishing everything, the stage so far 's already working just fine in Brawl. ATM, it's over Temple.

that one lonely rock's textures look kinda awefull, stage design is great though

November 20, 2012, 11:15:33 PM #6610 Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 11:18:18 PM by Cooldood


Very early screencap of SSJ5 goku. Any suggestions(and/or texture idea)?

Mastalko's
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Getsuga...TENSHOOO

November 20, 2012, 11:47:00 PM #6611 Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 02:10:31 AM by Angelglory
Welp, stage's essentially done, the only thing left to do is figure out how to animate textures for the background and the lighting... Neither of which I've ever done before. I may add some misc things to the background, but not entirely sure yet.

Pics in the spoilers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Cooldood on November 20, 2012, 11:15:33 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Very early screencap of SSJ5 goku. Any suggestions(and/or texture idea)?

Mastalko's
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mega Awesome  :srs:

Quote from: Angelglory on November 20, 2012, 11:47:00 PM
Welp, stage's essentially done, the only thing left to do is figure out how to animate textures for the background and the lighting... Neither of which I've ever done before. I made add some misc things to the background, but not entirely sure yet.

Pics in the spoilers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I love it so much :srs:
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -Skull Kid- on November 20, 2012, 11:50:58 PM
Mega Awesome  :srs:

Thanks, very appreciated.


Getsuga...TENSHOOO

Make sure to release that AngelGlory. It looks really cool, and I'm a fan of big stages!