WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

well, my stage will stay on hold and stuff, since the animation i made for venommyotismon sucks hard, i'll slowly work on replacing the dull buildings (just prisms) with cool and nice looking ones

previews of vegeta alt. models (all of them have scouter,SSJ1 and SSj4):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

HOLY HD BATMAN!!!!!

those are awesome and dat shadow vegeta
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

for those who dont know it
the texture of the shirt on GT/buu saga and Shadow vegeta is made by me (some of my first try on HD texturing possible not as good as if beyond will have made it)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

why doesnt the gt one have gt hair?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Anivernage on November 22, 2012, 06:40:23 PM
and mustache.
no mustache he took out the mustashe before he turned ssj or ssj4 in GT
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 22, 2012, 06:41:26 PM
no mustache he took out the mustashe before he turned ssj or ssj4 in GT
>_>

Quote from: Carnage on November 22, 2012, 06:34:39 PM
why doesnt the gt one have gt hair?

cuz of i was too lazy to get the hair to fit with the face´s polygons and Mastaklo´s GT vegeta hair does not fit with beyond´s vegeta face polygon
thats why
same with SSj3 hair
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I think Goku and Vegita should have mustaches for the Mario Bros costumes. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Haven't posted hear in a while. I got this almost finished.



Does anyone please know how I can fix the hair?

Quote from: jrush64 on November 22, 2012, 11:14:10 PMDoes anyone please know how I can fix the hair?
What's wrong with it?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

November 22, 2012, 11:28:54 PM #6702 Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 11:32:35 PM by jrush64
Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 22, 2012, 11:27:49 PM
What's wrong with it?
[/quote

The white part on the hair. Is it a transparency issue?

@pearknight, aight. Will send u lightning in a couple of mins.

Quote from: jrush64 on November 22, 2012, 11:28:54 PM
Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 22, 2012, 11:27:49 PMWhat's wrong with it? [/quote The white part on the hair. Is it a transparency issue?
No really. If the hair texture already has transparency, leave it alone. It appears like that in BB, but not in-game.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



You can tell how bored I am when I make SSJ3 Kid Gohan

It's based on this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's also very badly textured. Will fix dis.


Getsuga...TENSHOOO