WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Lol correction, her outline of eyelashes are usually white..
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929


have you tried her in game with those things rigged to the hair bones like you say they are?  because BrawlBox doesn't simulate wind and gravity affects.

Quote from: Snoopy on November 24, 2012, 03:14:09 AM
have you tried her in game with those things rigged to the hair bones like you say they are?  because BrawlBox doesn't simulate wind and gravity affects.

Superlucario603 tested it in Brawl and told me the eyes are messed up and the dangling cloth was glitched.  I need some serious help here. Guess I can't rig worth crap.

the eyes are most likely a Material issue.  do you have the transparency settings correctly set?   as for the sleeves, if they're rigged to the hair and the hair bones are still up on the head, they may move quite oddly since they're so far away from the bones they're rigged to.

November 24, 2012, 03:34:45 AM #6725 Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 03:37:21 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Snoopy on November 24, 2012, 03:24:09 AM
the eyes are most likely a Material issue.  do you have the transparency settings correctly set?   as for the sleeves, if they're rigged to the hair and the hair bones are still up on the head, they may move quite oddly since they're so far away from the bones they're rigged to.

Any other suggestions? I know jack squat about textures and I sure as hell can't figure out what bones they're supposed to be rigged to. I'm so tempted to screw rigging as a whole right now.  I can't seem to get anything right.

Practice makes perfect, it actually is true, otherwise most of us would still suck at different parts of hacking. You should take the time to look at the original models, like just open a clean Zelda model, and just rotate bones to see what they move, and rig the vertices accordingly. Although it could be a good idea to stop with rigging and work in something else. If I had a dollar for every time I sucked at something, stopped and came back to at a later point in time....lets one for SuperStar Saga, one for Mario Sunshine, another for Mario Galaxy 1....*keeps blabbing on because no one gives a s[censored]! lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 24, 2012, 04:56:27 AM
Practice makes perfect, it actually is true, otherwise most of us would still suck at different parts of hacking. You should take the time to look at the original models, like just open a clean Zelda model, and just rotate bones to see what they move, and rig the vertices accordingly. Although it could be a good idea to stop with rigging and work in something else. If I had a dollar for every time I sucked at something, stopped and came back to at a later point in time....lets one for SuperStar Saga, one for Mario Sunshine, another for Mario Galaxy 1....*keeps blabbing on because no one gives a s[censored]! lol

Part of this may have to do with the fact I expect instant results but in reality, learning never works that way. I should look back when I learned Japanese. Did I get good overnight? No, it took a few years, so I should look at this the same way. It's frustrating at times that's for sure.

It normally s good idea to not expect instant results unless you are that good at rigging, hopefully it doesn't take you a couple of years to get good at rigging.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

<.<
>.>

idk how long ive been rigging now, but my speed/quality relation is kinda recent...

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 24, 2012, 03:00:26 PM
It normally s good idea to not expect instant results unless you are that good at rigging, hopefully it doesn't take you a couple of years to get good at rigging.

I've been rigging since early May and well, I guess I'm not patient at all.

What do you call a Trunks and a Goten making potara fusion? Trunten sounds alright(and yes, the fans called him"Trunten". TBH Trunkten sounds better but meh) :/

ORIGINAL
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

BRAWL VERSION
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All those export and import made me dizzy @_@ It's preview and will be over Gotenks(whom I don't know who's bones he has).


Getsuga...TENSHOOO

i love all dem dbz fan characters your importing

that looks awesome
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

November 24, 2012, 05:42:09 PM #6733 Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 06:52:48 PM by Cooldood
To avoid double-posting, I'll edit this post. Updates.
Normal
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SSJ
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SSJ2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SSJ3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


While you're reading this, any ideas on how to make custom bones(or at least how to get Gotenks's bones)?


Getsuga...TENSHOOO

Quote from: the_randomizer on November 24, 2012, 04:39:38 PM
I've been rigging since early May and well, I guess I'm not patient at all.

You at least have improved, so keep going don't be impatient. BTW, thanks for importing Yuna over Zelda. I've had that request for a long time and never got time to finish it, so you making it helps a lot.:P I do plan to import the gunner version since I like the design better.

Regarding the sleeve thing, what did you do? I think I know how to fix it, If you re positioned the hair bones to follow her arm, it should work, but you need to adjust a few things. If you want , I could help you with the sleeve.