WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

So I rigged a whole bunch of Sora models for Kagemaru's PSA. It's released on the vault now though.



They're like 43 costumes there all with final eyes, valor textures.

Quote from: jrush64 on November 27, 2012, 01:54:18 AMSo I rigged a whole bunch of Sora models for Kagemaru's PSA. It's released on the vault now though. They're like 43 costumes there all with final eyes, valor textures.
Damn, how lon did it take you to make them?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Just 2 days on and off. I only rigged 8 models. the other's I just attached as objects and copied skin modifier.

I found a waaay quicker way to rig models while working on this.

November 27, 2012, 02:45:38 AM #6798 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 03:40:39 AM by Boygos
Quote from: dRage on November 26, 2012, 10:50:56 PM
3dx ripper rips everything that's onscreen, right? That would be a lot of stuff to remove but I guess it's worth a shot.

I've stumbled across a program called forgeX that's supposed to be able to view the files of AC2/AC:B/AC:R and export them in a fashion similar to brawlbox though it only runs on 32-bit systems >.>

Well, thanks for the suggestion anyway =D

I'll look into it. I won't delete ACII from my PC till I at least try for you. Don't worry

Post Merge: November 27, 2012, 03:40:39 AM

wooo
http://youtu.be/0777InzGfsE


Oneslotted Goodness

EVERYTHING'S ONESLOT!
Not a single edit was made to a motion.pac that day

So, who wants to test it for me?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Diggin Pervy on November 27, 2012, 05:21:47 AM
Oneslotted Goodness

EVERYTHING'S ONESLOT!
Not a single edit was made to a motion.pac that day

So, who wants to test it for me?



Unrigged fingaz? =o

Not finished. I wanna make sure the bone edit's work, but i can't test myself
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

November 27, 2012, 05:25:27 AM #6802 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 05:46:56 AM by Mr.MW
I can test but wont be able to respond til tomorrow evening...

hmm got ur file pervy
judging from the brawl file it should work
i noticed the fingers are well located too...
i also noticed the small file size...
U know what dat means
cell shade Plus Outline Baby!


Speaking of One-slotiness
im about finished with Alien Over Yoshi
there are 3 versions with different shaders im including
1. dark chameleon shader
2. Insect-like shader
3. wet/slimy shader
ill get pics later on in case any of u guys find useful any of dem smexy shaders<.<

all that is left to do will be to replace Yoshis throwing egg with a facehugger, but since dat goes in the fitmotion file and Yoshis egg only has 500 polys compared to 4500 polys for the facehugger i dont know if ill get to that<.<

ill test tomorrow the facehugger n if it doesnt work ill just have to wait to for the three-strippers...



yet another revamp of an old vertex of mine.  been needing to do this for quite a while now.  obviously still being worked on, but you should get the idea.  it's Samurai Jack, by the way.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Mr.MW on November 27, 2012, 05:25:27 AM
I can test but wont be able to respond til tomorrow evening...

hmm got ur file pervy
judging from the brawl file it should work
i noticed the fingers are well located too...
i also noticed the small file size...
U know what dat means
cell shade Plus Outline Baby!


Speaking of One-slotiness
im about finished with Alien Over Yoshi
there are 3 versions with different shaders im including
1. dark chameleon shader
2. Insect-like shader
3. wet/slimy shader
ill get pics later on in case any of u guys find useful any of dem smexy shaders<.<

all that is left to do will be to replace Yoshis throwing egg with a facehugger, but since dat goes in the fitmotion file and Yoshis egg only has 500 polys compared to 4500 polys for the facehugger i dont know if ill get to that<.<

ill test tomorrow the facehugger n if it doesnt work ill just have to wait to for the three-strippers...



you need to reduce that vertice count xD and probaly textures too.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I believe this outfit was well received
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]