WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mr.MW on November 27, 2012, 07:42:27 AM
samurai jack?
It is Samurai Jack.
Quote from: Diggin Pervy on November 27, 2012, 04:57:19 PM
I believe this outfit was well received

Reminds me of the vertex :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Diggin Pervy on November 27, 2012, 04:57:19 PM
I believe this outfit was well received


Looks SO much better than the Vertexture. Nice job!

Quote from: Diggin Pervy on November 27, 2012, 04:57:19 PM
I believe this outfit was well received


All of my YES.  And Captain Falcon's as well.

Quote from: Boygos on November 27, 2012, 02:45:38 AM
I'll look into it. I won't delete ACII from my PC till I at least try for you. Don't worry

Thanks, I very much appreciate that =D

Quote from: Diggin Pervy on November 27, 2012, 04:57:19 PM
I believe this outfit was well received


This is relevant to my interests.

Quote from: the_randomizer on November 27, 2012, 04:45:30 PM
Mah boi, these mods are what all true warriors strive for.
ROFLMAO!!! Someone needs to make a custom model of The King, since the vertex isn't that great compared to now. *looks at Dot and Snoopy and Pic*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Guess who's bored again?!?!??!

Looks like another weird fusion happened!

ORIGINAL (and yes that is the weirdest name in history of the fusions)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

BRAWL VERSION(will exaggerate the hairs later)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Getsuga...TENSHOOO

November 27, 2012, 11:22:51 PM #6817 Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 01:58:55 AM by Angelglory
Nooow we're getting somewhere...


November 28, 2012, 02:24:54 AM #6818 Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 03:06:38 AM by -SSJ-
oh now thats awesome, another awesome stage from the angle

QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Altered him some more =D If I'm to continue this I need someone who can make decent UV's, as I need his helmet (Edited from Joes original) to fit falcons texture. And Yes I will be remaking that falcon symbol atop his helmet
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

November 28, 2012, 03:08:39 AM #6820 Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 03:10:22 AM by StupidMarioFan1
The Body of Bowser and the mind of Cackletta have joined once more to fight those Red and Green finkrats!!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And now I have to make the CSP. I hate this part, but since it's just one slot it'll be quick, then releasing time and then back to working on SM64 2. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Thanks, any one can download it now, I just really hope no body makes an expanded breasts version. *shivers in discust*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 28, 2012, 03:08:39 AM
The Body of Bowser and the mind of Cackletta have joined once more to fight those Red and Green finkrats!!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And now I have to make the CSP. I hate this part, but since it's just one slot it'll be quick, then releasing time and then back to working on SM64 2. lol
Awesome man i wanted to see Bowletta.
Great job ;D

Any chance you can make cackletta?

Inb4Bowlettawithexpandedbreasthack.

So I finally rigged her over Marth.  Both XIII and XIII-2 models. Metal texture, final smash eyes, fingers. Wanst even that large a file size. Didn't have to reduce texture sizes.