WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Guess whos ready to kick some ass!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Kung-Fu Bravo!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Lightning looks hawt <3

Quote from: jrush64 on November 28, 2012, 08:39:19 AM
So I finally rigged her over Marth.  Both XIII and XIII-2 models. Metal texture, final smash eyes, fingers. Wanst even that large a file size. Didn't have to reduce texture sizes.


no words cant explain how GLAD I am for looking at this

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Diggin Pervy on November 29, 2012, 02:30:51 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I wish I knew how to test Brawl Hacks on Dolphin :/


When I saw those screenshots of Johnny Bravo on a bike, I thought that he was over Wario for a moment.

Thats so awesome Pervy!

First I was like, lol falcon's bike was replaced and then I was like lol no, that's ganon's bike and then I was like, genious.

Another poke
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Rypherior?
On Dedede?
lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Okay, okay, now that I have some freed up time, I will redo/re-rig the very first hack I did on this site, with a better, clearer rig that will look less wonky, with recolors. Pictures to come in a bit, just gotta make some good ones.

yeah, i'm getting somewhere now.  it's the Punch Time Explosion texture that i'm using.


Quote from: Flygon on November 29, 2012, 03:42:32 AM
First I was like, lol falcon's bike was replaced and then I was like lol no, that's ganon's bike and then I was like, genious.

Another poke
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sexy! I'll download it for sure.

November 29, 2012, 07:15:55 AM #6838 Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 07:17:11 AM by the_randomizer
Here's the redo so far. I'm convinced I can do a much better job rigging this, and with recolored textures. And hey, the shoulders look good this time!  ;D


Design's all done. Now begins the actual importing.