WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 11, 2012, 02:21:34 AMSoon...
And people say that Shadow wasn't in Brawl, I should tell YouTubers that there are FitShadow00.pac and .pcs hidden deep, deep, DEEP in the iso. xD What's left? shine effects?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Won't have metal, yellow eyes, expressions and better textures because of filesize.
He's 100% done now.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Boygos on December 11, 2012, 02:22:04 AM
Yes, we have them both on the EyeL... Iwvi said that'd fix it.... hm... hold the [censored] up, I'm going to go get him and let you smart people talk smart people things.

*goes back to making CSPs*
Each eye has to have it's own mat in order to not 'derp'.
It'll also go different directions if the other eye was mirrored from an orginal.

Making it go left as the original goes right.
Best way to fix it is to make a new eye mat and do everything in it that you did in the original. And it should work properly.

Besides if he used Sonic's eyes, then it should've come with both materials. Also is that Porfessor on PK Trainer? Or Snake? If Snake, then that mush be one HD model to not have metals, fs eyes, or a better texture, then again I remember you showing how many vertices his face had. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Other hacks above,awesome but not as good as Hamm.
Quote from: Ridley-G on December 11, 2012, 01:54:47 AM
Oh goodness.

Yes, we need more hamm. Much, much more.

Honey glazed, smoked, roasted, barbequed...
This^
Chilli hamm,Brawl Styled,HD version,Hammed version, Chicken flavor,meat flavor, [censored] flavor.
:happy:
Love you Spex, my persona is getting done!  :happy:


:>.>: You secretly know that SMG Bowser and SMG2 Mario are really good for you to want them in your SSB UC Movesets. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

December 11, 2012, 02:35:38 AM #7176 Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 02:39:46 AM by Spex130
That's it, we're having a Hamm party. Folks, here's your Homework.

Make at least one Hamm.

Get it to me by the end of the week.

FancyHamm  Swagtac Hack Pack Attack upload.

Sounds like a plan?


Also, Nano. As much as the ShadowVault doesn't need any more Shadows, I'm actually looking forward to this one. And this is coming from someone who hasn't updated his ShadowDK since like, V2.


I'm down for a Hamm party.

We can release them all in one big swagtac hack pack attack.

Quote from: Spex130 on December 11, 2012, 02:35:38 AM
That's it, we're having a Hamm party. Folks, here's your Homework.

Make at least one Hamm.

Get it to me by the end of the week.

FancyHamm pack upload.

Sounds like a plan?


Also, Nano. As much as the ShadowVault doesn't need any more Shadows, I'm actually looking forward to this one. And this is coming from someone who hasn't updated his ShadowDK since like, V2.
I cant hack because no pc atm. >_>
But ill be in the Hamm party :af:

But can you make classy hamm? :happy:
You know...with tuxedo.


Hamm... :af:


I shall indeed be there! :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Boygos on December 11, 2012, 02:22:04 AM

Holy [censored]ing [censored]
is that a good "holy [censored]ing [censored]" or a bad "holy [censored]ing [censored]"?

:P

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 11, 2012, 02:57:47 AM
is that a good "holy [censored]ing [censored]" or a bad "holy [censored]ing [censored]"?

:P
good


Not hamm, but

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think you should refine his scarf a bit. There's metal collar around his neck too. I think they should be separated.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Ridley-G on December 11, 2012, 05:33:37 AM
Not hamm, but

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


is that andrew [censored]ing oikonny?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.