WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Boygos on December 15, 2012, 05:49:35 PMYup, particularly for the PSA. Nano might rig it instead, because I don't want to steal his persona from up under him. I'm for sure finishing my texture, though. The reason I wanted to make him is to practice my materials and stuff on my own for once. Even if Nano rigs it instead, I can still practice my material editing on the rig. I want to give him a custom shine and shader, as well as have his eyes, repulsors, thrusters, and unibeam slightly glow blue.
That's a sweet plan, and I'm knoe Ani will be adding the right finger bones so he can animate both hands correctly. :D
Quote from: Mariodk on December 15, 2012, 07:59:45 AMME ME ME!!!! (or SMBZ mario v4 xd)
From what I know, you haven't started on v4, and these guys just need to be uploaded onto dropbox before release, but afterwards, I'll or you'll make a SMBZ v4 version. ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 15, 2012, 06:08:21 PM
That's a sweet plan, and I'm knoe Ani will be adding the right finger bones so he can animate both hands correctly. :DFrom what I know, you haven't started on v4, and these guys just need to be uploaded onto dropbox before release, but afterwards, I'll or you'll make a SMBZ v4 version. ;)
unless they are rigged you can add finger bones it has to be rigged with added bones before anything else adding bones after the rigg is preety useless
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 15, 2012, 07:18:01 PMunless they are rigged you can add finger bones it has to be rigged with added bones before anything else adding bones after the rigg is preety useless
Easiest way to do that is rig the model to one bone, import that into BrawlBox, add the fingers and then export that as a dae, and there added fingers and the model isn't messed up. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Snoopy on December 15, 2012, 08:08:16 AM
as requested by Chaos_Knight, 2 handed Link



he's on Ike, has all the expressions, shiny swords, and other stuff.

it'll be a single pack, and he'll have 4 weapons, the Biggoron Sword, the Megaton Hammer, the Great Fairy Sword, and the Fierce Deity sword.  expect the release sometime tomorrow.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


yay copy paste.

cool custom models...however the great fairy sword looks pretty bad compared to the rest of them
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Snoopy on December 15, 2012, 08:08:16 AM
as requested by Chaos_Knight, 2 handed Link

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


he's on Ike, has all the expressions, shiny swords, and other stuff.

it'll be a single pack, and he'll have 4 weapons, the Biggoron Sword, the Megaton Hammer, the Great Fairy Sword, and the Fierce Deity sword.  expect the release sometime tomorrow.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


yay copy paste.

With regards to this, would it be possible to also do this for one of the OoT models of Link?  Since that was the game in which you could get the Biggoron Sword I think it would make the most sense.

Quote from: GBC on December 15, 2012, 07:25:19 PM
cool custom models...however the great fairy sword looks pretty bad compared to the rest of them

thanks, and any suggestions on making it look better?  maybe just a bit more rounded on the handle part or something?

Quote from: SiLeNt GeNtLeDo0m ThE 3rD on December 15, 2012, 07:47:07 PM
With regards to this, would it be possible to also do this for one of the OoT models of Link?  Since that was the game in which you could get the Biggoron Sword I think it would make the most sense.

i could, but i'm probably not going to.  i'm just sticking with Brawl Link's model, mainly because i don't want to be rigging more than 1 Link.  already took me a few hours just to re-rig this Link.

well i took a break for a while and i found this model XD

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Snoopy on December 15, 2012, 08:44:10 PM
thanks, and any suggestions on making it look better?  maybe just a bit more rounded on the handle part or something?



make the sword longer on the blade area and make it more skinny as well like in this pic



also try adding a smooth modifier to everything so itll make it look less blocky
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Went back a found an old 3ds max file and guess who was inside...?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

so does it look better now, or should i keep editing it?  i'm assuming it's the handle that was the bad part.  also, more than just one angle this time.  it's kind of hard to see the smaller details on a small reference pic...  good old google images.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 16, 2012, 04:27:47 AM #7285 Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 04:29:54 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Angelglory on December 16, 2012, 01:23:45 AM
Went back a found an old 3ds max file and guess who was inside...?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dang! Wish I had that model with those textures when I imported him over Dedede!  Who will it be over?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Snoopy on December 16, 2012, 04:22:07 AMso does it look better now, or should i keep editing it?  i'm assuming it's the handle that was the bad part.  also, more than just one angle this time.  it's kind of hard to see the smaller details on a small reference pic...  good old google images.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Hmmm......the handle could be detailed more..
This is what it looks like in SCII.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


MM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Tired of pokemon hacks?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 16, 2012, 05:39:04 AMTired of pokemon hacks?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Nope not tired of Pokemon hacks at all. *hopes I don't get burnt for lieing*
Quote from: the_randomizer on December 16, 2012, 04:27:47 AMDang! Wish I had that model with those textures when I imported him over Dedede!  Who will it be over?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Um aren't those the same textures? Also he said he was going to make them fit Bowser's proportions. lol I honestly think that only K Rool's size can be any factor in importing him over any character, since no one really has any moves like his, and if they do usually like only one, like for example Bowser's Bowser Bomb is similar to K Rool's jumping attack from DKC1, but I think K Rool is able Bowser's size in that game, maybe bigger because he's supposed to be bigger than DK right?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

so... better now?  i rather think so.  it's a slight mix of the MM and the SC swords, mainly because i could actually see the detail for the handle on the SC pic.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.