WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Ta-da!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Velen on December 21, 2012, 05:39:33 AM
Fixed doubly.
Looks like you and I will have to be the ambassadors for our separate series.
I full-heartedly agree.

Also, I saw that Sanji in the other thread. It looks... nice?
Haven't been into one-piece for a while. But I can tell a lot of work went into it.

For one-slot size mods, don't you just change the scale for YRotN in Brawl Box at animation frame 0?

Quote from: the_randomizer on December 21, 2012, 06:06:24 AM
For one-slot size mods, don't you just change the scale for YRotN in Brawl Box at animation frame 0?
It's scaling a renamed bone, then changing the size with their FitMotionEtc.
However, it's been discovered that some characters can do one-slot size mods with no FitMotionEtc needed.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 21, 2012, 06:08:43 AM
It's scaling a renamed bone, then changing the size with their FitMotionEtc.
However, it's been discovered that some characters can do one-slot size mods with no FitMotionEtc needed.

I know with Wolf, I went into the FitWolf0x.pac and .pcs and it worked without me having to mess with the FitMotionPac file, but it was YRotN on frame 0, right?  Oh, and just a little something to hold you guys over


downloading that as soon as possible. weregarurumon is way cooler than greymon (but less cool than WarGreymon)
-pending-

Quote from: SpaceNinjaStridez on December 21, 2012, 06:48:02 AM
downloading that as soon as possible. weregarurumon is way cooler than greymon (but less cool than WarGreymon)
shouldn't you be comparing him with metalgreymon? since both of them are ultimate. And cool model of weregarurumon, hope it turns out nicely.

December 21, 2012, 07:01:20 AM #7433 Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 07:12:55 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: SpaceNinjaStridez on December 21, 2012, 06:48:02 AM
downloading that as soon as possible. weregarurumon is way cooler than greymon (but less cool than WarGreymon)

Glad you like it, I'm about halfway done with the rig already, but I'll test it in Brawl to make sure it doesn't lock up the game.  ;D

Quote from: Iwvi on December 21, 2012, 06:52:07 AM
shouldn't you be comparing him with metalgreymon? since both of them are ultimate. And cool model of weregarurumon, hope it turns out nicely.

Slight gap in the neck/head area, but it's nothing a little blending can't fix. So far, his arms are rigging well, which is good considering his vertex/polygon count.   ;)

With Wolf, I recall editing a couple of hacks of mine for a size mod without editing the FitMotionPac itself, but by a bone in Brawl Box; I edit the scale values for YRoTN (Y Rotation node)? Not sure what to do with his muzzle though, as far as rigging that.  If need be, I might have someone do some fine tuning once I finish the, just to make sure I didn't miss anything (like proofreading).



I combined a Goomba with a Mettaur (that mega man enemy with a hard hat...) and Dixie Kong's ponytail, then I made a few parts myself (and vertexed all the other parts).


Quote from: Aafyre on December 21, 2012, 07:12:49 AM
Omigosh!


OMG that's so awesome. x3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Jolly Pervy on December 21, 2012, 05:40:13 AM
Ta-da!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Okay, this is pretty swaggin'
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]