WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 27 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: GBC on December 22, 2012, 12:37:32 AMwhat happened to the M on his hat? or did you just hide that polygon
Again, one of the textures I use for my vids, and for most of everyone else's SM64 Machinimas, the texture is just invisible, but he does have a Logo polygon for both caps.
Quote from: KnightMario on December 22, 2012, 12:43:13 AMis he giving me the middle finger?
Yes, yes he is, again for vids and movesets. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Well, well, well, look who's ready to join the brawl

Need to fine tune some vertices and do in-game tests, but it's pretty much complete  ;D

Can't wait for him, have you gotten frustrated at all with this rig?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

December 22, 2012, 02:04:06 AM #7458 Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 02:07:11 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 22, 2012, 01:55:16 AM
Can't wait for him, have you gotten frustrated at all with this rig?

Not at all, it was frighteningly easy to rig. I'm going to keep with the basic models for now and work my way up. Gonna test it in Brawl before I fine tune and release it.

Edit: Yep, works perfectly in Brawl, just need to fix that persistent left shoulder a bit.

Quote from: the_randomizer on December 22, 2012, 02:04:06 AMNot at all, it was frighteningly easy to rig. I'm going to keep with the basic models for now and work my way up. Gonna test it in Brawl before I fine tune and release it. Edit: Yep, works perfectly in Brawl, just need to fix that persistent left shoulder a bit.
Hmmm does the left shoulder have some rigging errors? Or is jus the animations? Probably rigging errors because it's stray vertices isn't it?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 22, 2012, 02:09:55 AM
Hmmm does the left shoulder have some rigging errors? Or is jus the animations? Probably rigging errors because it's stray vertices isn't it?

Yep, just need to blend them...I think.

So more progress on SM64 Mario, he'll have his Shadow..which is a texture. :af:
[spoiler]

Is he on the ground?

Nope, he's in mid-air. xD

Appearently the semi-transparency material makes it so there is a hole in certain things like explosions. :srs:
And yes those hands are all rigged to their own bones, but the motion file wasn't edited to have them appear correctly, and I didn't bother choosing what visibilty bone the hair and eye polygons used since I'm not done with the model in Brawl Box, and I need to see if I can add a texture to the shadow mdl0, or if the shadow will be an actual circle to avoid that glitch with the shadow being in mid-air.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Dissidia 012 [Duodecim] Final Fantasy Yuna vs Tidus (English)
Soo as you notice how she summons in this game, she summons her Aeons with only the head and the front of their body. The rest being just a circle of light thing.. is it possible to make a custom skeleton to rig her aeons over using that dissidia way?
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Weregarurumon is complete (well except for the small gap in his neck), but you get the idea

@Super Lucario: If you were to rig one of her dissidia summons you wouldn't need a custom skeleton, you'd just rig the torso etc as you'd normally do, and the circle to hipN. No need to custom skeleton, just ignore the leg bones.

Quote from: Iwvi on December 22, 2012, 08:01:38 AM
@Super Lucario: If you were to rig one of her dissidia summons you wouldn't need a custom skeleton, you'd just rig the torso etc as you'd normally do, and the circle to hipN. No need to custom skeleton, just ignore the leg bones.

That's what the original plan was. but then looking at the whole project, that's about 24 moves to rig aeon attacks over. That would rape the filesize if I do the whole aeon...
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

If it is for a PSA, from the sound of it. You could rig it whatever you like, and call it as an external effect. If it is already rigged you could even keep that rigg, and change the size by animations.

Quote from: Iwvi on December 22, 2012, 08:36:15 AM
If it is for a PSA, from the sound of it. You could rig it whatever you like, and call it as an external effect. If it is already rigged you could even keep that rigg, and change the size by animations.

But it's not the size that's needed to be changed.. it's the way they're summoned as not to make the filesize OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Quote from: Superlucario603 on December 22, 2012, 08:42:16 AM
But it's not the size that's needed to be changed.. it's the way they're summoned as not to make the filesize OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok enough with the bad puns.... >.>

and to answer.. no... if u want some1 with a good filesize, yuna is gonna have to be ported over some1 else and make the psa out of some1 else
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on December 22, 2012, 08:50:12 AM
ok enough with the bad puns.... >.>

and to answer.. no... if u want some1 with a good filesize, yuna is gonna have to be ported over some1 else and make the psa out of some1 else

Lol whatever... and I do believe that if I use Dissidia's style of summoning it should work just fine
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929