WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You gotta learn to be patient. You aren't gonna get your answer right away.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


500 pages
wait boygos said that...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: the_randomizer on December 23, 2012, 12:09:20 AM
Anyone?

Can you please just STOP it with these kinds of posts. Seriously.
I think I see these posts of yours just about EVERYTIME the WIP thread pops up in my updated thread feed.
Thank you.

a whole page with only 1 preview...

Preview? Preview.



He's almost ready to go. Need to adjust his head a bit and realign his nails then he should be ready for someone to rig him. (Cuz I have no confidence in my character rigging, so I'd rather not even risk making a bad rig.)

im guessing that's about K. rool with bowser's proportions?
looks nice

Quote from: joke. on December 23, 2012, 04:41:07 PM
im guessing that's about K. rool with bowser's proportions?
looks nice

A perfect match if I say so myself.

That's going to be a hard rig due to Bowser's animations, but I'd love to someone rig K Rool over Bowser, the Fire breath doesn't fit K Rool in my opinion though. :\
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

unless a PSA is being planned in secret. o.o

*hides*

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on December 24, 2012, 12:59:44 AM
unless a PSA is being planned in secret. o.o

*hides*

If it's another Shadow I'm gonna kill myself...
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Quote from: Superlucario603 on December 24, 2012, 01:16:22 AMIf it's another Shadow I'm gonna kill myself...
He's refering to K Rool. :/
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 24, 2012, 01:19:09 AM
He's refering to K Rool. :/

Thank god..
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Quote from: Superlucario603 on December 24, 2012, 01:19:56 AM
Thank god..

Tell me about it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

K, I was watching bleach today and this came to my brain while trying to find an idea for a texture.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Suggestions?

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 23, 2012, 09:43:10 PM
That's going to be a hard rig due to Bowser's animations, but I'd love to someone rig K Rool over Bowser, the Fire breath doesn't fit K Rool in my opinion though. :\
I'm getting tired of all the complaints about bowser, stop disencouraging people of rigging over him! poor bowser needs more love :P