WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 33 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: agent-s on February 21, 2013, 09:59:23 PM
nice wip every one :)

i had put remove in the place of edit lol  :srs: xD so i reput here but with others textures i have reworked in more :) :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


not to be rude
but that gohan have really really really bad textures
looks like the textures is made out of images from the Anime

why not use the BT3 teen Gohan model instead
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

the texture are directly from the anime i need to erase the light aura effect but after i prefer the real textures from the anime and this is not finished and on these clothes in the game we can zoom more than all the texture from game after i ahve erased the light effect aura the clothes will be finished and like the anime i have take me the screen of the anime and reproduce the same texture

Quote from: agent-s on February 21, 2013, 11:53:44 PM
the texture are directly from the anime i need to erase the light aura effect but after i prefer the real textures from the anime and this is not finished and on these clothes in the game we can zoom more than all the texture from game after i ahve erased the light effect aura the clothes will be finished and like the anime i have take me the screen of the anime and reproduce the same texture

I think it will look great.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mariodk on February 21, 2013, 11:37:48 PM
not to be rude
but that gohan have really really really bad textures
looks like the textures is made out of images from the Anime

why not use the BT3 teen Gohan model instead
Because some people prefer not to be lazy bums who use a pre-made model.
Rigging is hard work, but making + rigging is really hard.
And the ANIME is what the game is based off of, anyway....so what's the difference... :P

I've come to play, just deal with it~

February 22, 2013, 01:25:51 AM #8839 Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 01:34:10 AM by Mr.MW
Mariodk doesnt even know im making Gohan compatible with the smbz moveset (which means rigged cape that is called upon by moveset)
O.o
NOw i dont know what to use for the Hammer lol
and ill collab hope dats ok
kbye
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


February 22, 2013, 03:20:22 AM #8841 Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 03:23:38 AM by Flygon
Ese kyouma y sus lolis.

There are many shadow hacks so I decided to make mine from scratch.

WARNING: Shadow
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on February 22, 2013, 03:20:22 AM
There are many shadow hacks so I decided to make mine from scratch.

WARNING: Shadow
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I really like it! And is that Speed Highway? :o
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lee on February 22, 2013, 03:23:46 AM
I really like it! And is that Speed Highway? :o
Nope. It's BP's Magnet Train, if I see it correctly.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


February 22, 2013, 03:37:52 AM #8844 Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 03:45:17 AM by Kyouma
Quote from: Flygon on February 22, 2013, 03:20:22 AM
Ese kyouma y sus lolis.
Pos la okuu no esta tan loli
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Flygon on February 22, 2013, 03:20:22 AM
Ese kyouma y sus lolis.

There are many shadow hacks so I decided to make mine from scratch.

WARNING: Shadow
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Not bad. But in the interest of best quality, I'd suggest upping the texture quality for the boots and wrists.

Besides that, it looks GREAT. Good job.


Quote from: Flygon on February 22, 2013, 03:20:22 AM
Ese kyouma y sus lolis.

There are many shadow hacks so I decided to make mine from scratch.

WARNING: Shadow
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I still prefer Generations Shadow. *looks at Nano*

But this one is perfect too.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 22, 2013, 03:49:03 AMI still prefer Generations Shadow. *looks at Nano* But this one is perfect too.
Looks like the shoes and rings are the only main and noticable differences between the two, but in terms of Brawl, this one is closer since it uses the Assistant Trophy, whereas Nano's is closer in terms of Quality. lol
Again Both are really good, and that's a shine effect correct?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 22, 2013, 03:49:03 AM
I still prefer Generations Shadow. *looks at Nano*
That one got my texture and my rig, but yeah, thats perfect generations and this is perfect brawl.

Oh, I forgot to mention I edited the head to he high poly and don't look so square-ish.

EDIT: yup, shine.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


February 22, 2013, 10:22:03 AM #8849 Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 05:26:36 PM by agent-s
@kyouma nice work

@The Future Kid and sonicshuffle42 thank you guys  
i will do my best on gohan i will do versions like gohan on future trunks too :)

@mr MW i am sure this new gohan rig and moveset you prepare wiill be incredible  :af2:

@flygon your shadow is really cool the expression of the eyes are really good work too

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


big edit : i had not seen but i have a little deformed the eyes  :( so here the new and the first for compare what do you think ? :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
only the face the others part have not the good texture