WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: AdfroMan on February 24, 2013, 10:53:03 PM
You need MDL Decompiler which needs Steam installed to work. I could convert it for you if you don't have Steam.
I got it some other way but your way might be better cuz i cant get textures working in 3ds max xD ill pm u a download link

Quote from: rax189 on February 24, 2013, 08:33:09 PM
Imma try to get this model working over captain falcon :D lol IDK 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

But I just finished it the same day I found the model! xD

Quote from: optimuskirby on February 24, 2013, 08:07:09 PM
a rayman hack that does NOT involve hoodlum havoc
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


keep it comin :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I am not going to texture the Chakrams myself cause I dunno how to do that properly, but here's a preview anyways.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dare to compare:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Not that anyone cares about Axel anyway, aside from people who got kingdom hearts :srs:

I've come to play, just deal with it~

Quote from: rax189 on February 24, 2013, 10:58:57 PM
I got it some other way but your way might be better cuz i cant get textures working in 3ds max xD ill pm u a download link

If you used Noesis, you need to flip textures or UVs upside down.

missed it by [___] <that much (yes it does have alpha)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I finally got this to work so this will be done soon


Quote from: optimuskirby on February 25, 2013, 03:11:40 AM
missed it by [___] <that much (yes it does have alpha)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm actually excited for this!

Is he gonna be flat like G&W?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 25, 2013, 04:20:29 AM
I'm actually excited for this!

Is he gonna be flat like G&W?
yes, or it seems so

Quote from: sonicshuffle42 on February 25, 2013, 02:06:31 AM
I am not going to texture the Chakrams myself cause I dunno how to do that properly, but here's a preview anyways.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dare to compare:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Not that anyone cares about Axel anyway, aside from people who got kingdom hearts :srs:
curious to why to are making his weapon. Couldn't you just rip the model of it?

Get a load of this!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: DemonBoy on February 25, 2013, 04:35:29 AM
curious to why to are making his weapon. Couldn't you just rip the model of it?
*got the model from model's resource*
*model didn't have the weapon with it*

I've come to play, just deal with it~

Quote from: Flygon on February 25, 2013, 04:51:09 AM
Get a load of this!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dat ass.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


February 25, 2013, 05:24:13 AM #8924 Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 05:27:06 AM by Royal_Blade
Quote from: Flygon on February 25, 2013, 04:51:09 AM
Get a load of this!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Over ZSS?

Oh my goodness...

EDIT:
And for the Rayman, how do you plan on going about expressions?

If so, just do general face expressions that include eye expressions and for the actual eye expression, use them maybe for the hands? So they can open and close, and do misc. things.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread