WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: sonicshuffle42 on February 25, 2013, 05:00:30 AM
*got the model from model's resource*
*model didn't have the weapon with it*
well I can rip it for you, unless you want to continue work on your custom model, which in that case I can get to the texture if you want.

Quote from: Flygon on February 25, 2013, 04:51:09 AM
Get a load of this!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

finally a sonic import im interested about



I forgot to add the eyes, but i have to add them in every time there's a new model, i'll add them in at the end. Looks almost fully textured already doesn't it? XD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

Quote from: optimuskirby on February 25, 2013, 03:11:40 AM
missed it by [___] <that much (yes it does have alpha)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You also need a material that enables using alpha, not only the textures. Either look for a tutorial or steal it from a material that has.

February 25, 2013, 12:27:24 PM #8930 Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 09:23:59 AM by agent-s
really cool your wip everyone

i have a surprise me too but please only the guys wich like or love hd click on this spoiler
i have find something and here a little preview and in the game
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i could do this for gohan too so soon a lot of best quality than before normally :) if i say best quality it is because the texture will be to 512 to 1024



i have just worked the pendant and the jacket but i need to arrange the jacket again but you can see a little the difference already note it is a capture so the screen is a little blur than in real :)
i say all aboit this in my thread

Quote from: DemonBoy on February 25, 2013, 06:16:17 AM
well I can rip it for you, unless you want to continue work on your custom model, which in that case I can get to the texture if you want.
I would rather have the actual in game model XP
My custom model isn't really that great *nod*

I've come to play, just deal with it~

well rayman origins rayman is over luigi, & yes, he is flat, but he just uses planes with textures

Quote from: optimuskirby on February 25, 2013, 04:51:18 PM
well rayman origins rayman is over luigi, & yes, he is flat, but he just uses planes with textures

that's actually a pretty creative idea sir.

I believe that is how Rayman Origins works. There would be no other way to get origins Rayman into brawl.

k, thx, i've got other stuff coming, like oreo over jigglypuff, & kirbot, which is just rob over kirby, but just with teh base, shortened arms & a head. also i need 2 start on smash bros X tekken.

Quote from: optimuskirby on February 25, 2013, 05:36:52 PM
k, thx, i've got other stuff coming, like oreo over jigglypuff, & kirbot, which is just rob over kirby, but just with teh base, shortened arms & a head. also i need 2 start on smash bros X tekken.
I'll be looking forward to that kirbot.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 25, 2013, 05:24:13 AM
And for the Rayman, how do you plan on going about expressions?

If so, just do general face expressions that include eye expressions and for the actual eye expression, use them maybe for the hands? So they can open and close, and do misc. things.
Want to make sure you saw this.

Quote from: Scootaloo on February 25, 2013, 07:13:02 AM


I forgot to add the eyes, but i have to add them in every time there's a new model, i'll add them in at the end. Looks almost fully textured already doesn't it? XD
He's looking good!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

February 25, 2013, 10:05:29 PM #8938 Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 10:06:29 PM by Flygon
Quote from: Mr.MW on February 25, 2013, 05:30:45 AM
why?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just gotta convert the [censored] out of the .dds and get the walker on brawl.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.