WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Athenapls. : S

Srsly.

I want Athena.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on February 26, 2013, 11:42:53 PM
Athenapls. : S

Srsly.

I want Athena.
hmm, I considered on making athena to finally have a reason to use that old athena over Peach PSA

Quote from: Kyouma on February 27, 2013, 01:15:27 AM

hmm, I considered on making athena to finally have a reason to use that old athena over Peach PSA
Eh... That PSA would need some cleaning up though. The animations are stiff. And the move set just feels awkward... But to the PSAer's credit. That was a very very old PSA. So of course it doesn't meet the standards of today...

...

However. It should be interesting to see more SNK characters... I wish there were more models though. I'd love to see some SNK bosses made. Like Goenitz... But sadly, they never appeared in KoF 2006... Or MI2 if you'd rather call it that.

But still. Athena needs an update anyway. Peach's normal move set fits well enough anyhow. And could have the bonus of not needing bone edits.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 27, 2013, 01:20:22 PM
Eh... That PSA would need some cleaning up though. The animations are stiff. And the move set just feels awkward... But to the PSAer's credit. That was a very very old PSA. So of course it doesn't meet the standards of today...

...

However. It should be interesting to see more SNK characters... I wish there were more models though. I'd love to see some SNK bosses made. Like Goenitz... But sadly, they never appeared in KoF 2006... Or MI2 if you'd rather call it that.

But still. Athena needs an update anyway. Peach's normal move set fits well enough anyhow. And could have the bonus of not needing bone edits.

inb4 I need to kill shoulderN's to make the boneset fit the model as I always do

February 28, 2013, 02:02:15 AM #8959 Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 02:08:51 AM by Ridley-G
While I wait for Spring Break to start

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ridley-G on February 28, 2013, 02:02:15 AM
While I wait for Spring Break to start

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Finally more F-Zero hacks.


Quote from: Ridley-G on February 28, 2013, 02:02:15 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Goroh? O:
Yes :srs:
I, personally, find him fitting well over Wario, but do what you think is best, Gamma.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Ridley-G on February 28, 2013, 02:02:15 AM
While I wait for Spring Break to start

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


LOL dat ganon is ready to ride some horses

and yeah, he probably fits wario best, with a size mod that is of course

Oh hey, I'm showing a preview of an un-finished model for once!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
JoeTE ~ Now copying lifeform data!

Quote from: JoeTE on February 28, 2013, 06:27:33 PM
Oh hey, I'm showing a preview of an un-finished model for once!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Awesome, just yesterday I was thinking how cool this would be as a model.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


February 28, 2013, 07:52:35 PM #8965 Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 08:06:37 PM by Chaos_Knight
Quote from: JoeTE on February 28, 2013, 06:27:33 PM
Oh hey, I'm showing a preview of an un-finished model for once!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I can see this work like your Breakable Mask Meta Knight idea.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

About time Masked Dedede was made :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


You used the Majora's Mask right ? :D


finally sagittarius  :srs:

Quote from: SJS on February 28, 2013, 06:57:09 PM
Awesome, just yesterday I was thinking how cool this would be as a model.
Thanks. :)

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 28, 2013, 07:52:35 PM
I can see this work like your Breakable Mask Meta Knight idea.
I'd definitely make a Masked Dedede variant of that PSA once I get the hang of PSA making. :srs:

Quote from: Segtendo on February 28, 2013, 08:03:14 PM
About time Masked Dedede was made :srs:
Yep, and it'll probably be done within the next 2 days. :)

Quote from: Bluebreon on February 28, 2013, 11:07:48 PM
You used the Majora's Mask right ? :D
I actually based it on Landia's head. Additionally, I took the 4 non-centered horns from Bowser's model.

Anyway...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The mask is just about done. I haven't rigged it to Dedede's head yet, but I finished the model, texture, and UV mapping.
Just got to do that rigging, and then make the new hammer.
JoeTE ~ Now copying lifeform data!