WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Guests are viewing this topic.

Im not very inspired, but my only Link import should be made now

Quote from: Kyouma on March 02, 2013, 02:56:33 AM
Im not very inspired, but my only Link import should be made now

Dang.... That model looks so good. x3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Kyouma on March 01, 2013, 12:01:06 AM
finally sagittarius  :srs:

Looks Like Pit if he hit puberty and went Super Saiyan at the same time :srs:
But epic model/character anyway :3

I've come to play, just deal with it~

Quote from: Zelia on March 02, 2013, 03:41:41 AM
Dang.... That model looks so good. x3
ikr, momiji is soo adorable D:

Quote from: sonicshuffle42 on March 02, 2013, 03:59:25 AM
Looks Like Pit if he hit puberty and went Super Saiyan at the same time :srs:
But epic model/character anyway :3
haha, indeed he does, reminds me of the vertex hack of this character which was made by someone else years ago, it was over pit too

found this and I'm rigging it.


March 02, 2013, 09:42:35 AM #8975 Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 09:43:49 AM by agent-s
Quote from: sonicshuffle42 on March 01, 2013, 08:59:25 PM
Looks Like Pit if he hit puberty and went Super Saiyan at the same time Im srs here
But epic model/character anyway :3
haha, indeed he does, reminds me of the vertex hack of this character which was made by someone else years ago, it was over pit too

it is a little unfortunate for the guys wich use goku over pit but don't forget there too others psa like shaman king psa over pit wich add just few elements but is the same as pit and me and others use this psa and the others wich like use pit
ailos looks like a lot to pit so it would have been really unfortunate to have this one over another character

it would be cool if someone could port the goku moveset over another character by the way

@resistance this model looks really very nice


A new record lol
I take requests only for Robloxian Imports and BRSTM's.  Put me in collabaration if you use my imports!click me to download my hacks

yay 600 page spam begins :D

Quote from: rax189 on March 03, 2013, 04:26:10 AM
yay 600 page spam begins :D
No. No spam.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 03, 2013, 06:05:17 AM #8980 Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 06:07:36 AM by Zelia
Quote from: Kyouma on March 02, 2013, 04:14:55 AM
ikr, momiji is soo adorable D:
Momiji is one of my fav Touhou characters. I have a total of two favorite characters right now. xD

Momiji is an awesome white wolf tengu. x3


Quote from: Segtendo on March 03, 2013, 05:13:27 AM
No. No spam.
^This. No spam period.

Also get ready for page 666. Make devilish models for the event to showcase here.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Zelia on March 03, 2013, 06:05:17 AM

Also get ready for page 666. Make devilish models for the event to showcase here.[/color]

Believe it or not, I'm working on it just now! :P

This is a WIP thread, not a thread asking people what you should make next. Make your own thread for that.

In here, you're just suppose to post pictures of your current projects, and talk about the previews you post.

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 03, 2013, 06:53:26 AM
This is a WIP thread, not a thread asking people what you should make next. Make your own thread for that.

In here, you're just suppose to post pictures of your current projects, and talk about the previews you post.
LOL I was joking. xD If I was serious about that. I would post something else. Just contributing to the fact that it's almost that number of pages. But lets get back on topic before anything gets out of hand.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Zelia on March 03, 2013, 07:14:11 AM
LOL I was joking. xD If I was serious about that. I would post something else. Just contributing to the fact that it's almost that number of pages. But lets get back on topic before anything gets out of hand.

I think he was talking about the post that was there before he posted but was deleted after.
Not your post.