WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Resistance on March 10, 2013, 01:05:45 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I finally found the sasuke model
Awesome! Are the models from Ultimate Ninja Storm? They look much better than the Clash of Ninja Revolution models.
Do you also plan to add cel-shading and face expressions? The current Naruto models so far don't have face expressions, except the Naruto with Goku's outfit.

March 10, 2013, 05:52:00 PM #9046 Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 06:40:45 PM by Resistance
Quote from: Syeo on March 10, 2013, 12:02:50 PM
Awesome! Are the models from Ultimate Ninja Storm? They look much better than the Clash of Ninja Revolution models.
Do you also plan to add cel-shading and face expressions? The current Naruto models so far don't have face expressions, except the Naruto with Goku's outfit.
well got em from a model pack from nuns2 so i got all models from that game.ya maybe facial expressions. might take a bit longer to do that

Post Merge: March 10, 2013, 06:40:45 PM

well this is the other models of sasuke still working on placing the textures on the others.


Quote from: Resistance on March 10, 2013, 05:52:00 PM
well got em from a model pack from nuns2 so i got all models from that game.ya maybe facial expressions. might take a bit longer to do that

Post Merge: March 10, 2013, 06:40:45 PM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
well this is the other models of sasuke still working on placing the textures on the others.
nice

i have nuns3 models if you need them

ya i need them of all the charectors if you have them.


I'd like to see a nice looking Kakashi import.

The current ones have mainly stretching issues and seem blocky...

And possibly a sharingan interchangeability. (All of the current ones either dont have his sharingan or just only have it covered up.)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I made this after looking at a facebook page that I cant find now. It will have FS eyes and metal.

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Super buu(Sonic Absorbed):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just waiting for Ninka's retexture, then hes good to go


Quote from: Mariodk on March 10, 2013, 09:50:57 PM
Super buu(Sonic Absorbed):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

pretty dang cool but you should make his middle spike his original antenna thingy hahaha also his colors look weird, maybe if u give him gloves and retexture his shoes to look like sonics it will look better but thats just my opinion :P

Can't wait for Ralph. :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Ralph looks awmazing, besides his hip area, but I know that that is from the animations and not the rig...or the animations are the blam, but other than that he is perfect!! :D Can't wait for that retexture!!! :'D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

March 11, 2013, 05:25:17 AM #9057 Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 05:55:12 AM by Kyouma
This is maybe the cutest model I ever had in my hands...


moar

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kyouma on March 11, 2013, 05:25:17 AM
This is maybe the cutest model I ever had in my hands...


moar

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's a nice looking Dropbox 403-Error model.
The links aren't working for me.

What if I told you... that your link isn't working?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]