WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Put him on Sheik (for Ninja skills) and Marth (for sword use).

Seriously, how many ninja imports do we have on Sheik anyway? :srs:

Ninja'd by Seg >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 16, 2013, 08:15:55 PM
Ninja'd by Seg >.>
And I got ninja'd by Hero.
DAMN YOU
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Kage Ryu on March 16, 2013, 06:14:45 PM
I like the first one better, at least from these pictures.
Quote from: Flygon on March 16, 2013, 06:18:19 PM
The second one, the first one just looks flat.
we're in a tie xD!
as flygon says, as for all of basilico's models, the face is completely flat; but montecore's head base 2 makes her look like if she has a rapeface (its yuuka's head actually), I think I should transplant basilico's texture's to montecore's head so we can have some kind of both hah.
but about the dress and that stuff, does it look right?
(the gaps at her back are gonna be her FS eyes btw)

Quote from: Kyouma on March 16, 2013, 08:36:47 PM
we're in a tie xD!
as flygon says, as for all of basilico's models, the face is completely flat; but montecore's head base 2 makes her look like if she has a rapeface (its yuuka's head actually), I think I should transplant basilico's texture's to montecore's head so we can have some kind of both hah.
but about the dress and that stuff, does it look right?
(the gaps at her back are gonna be her FS eyes btw)

I like the first model better, but the texture is definitely better in the second.


Quote from: Kyouma on March 16, 2013, 08:36:47 PM
we're in a tie xD!
as flygon says, as for all of basilico's models, the face is completely flat; but montecore's head base 2 makes her look like if she has a rapeface (its yuuka's head actually), I think I should transplant basilico's texture's to montecore's head so we can have some kind of both hah.
but about the dress and that stuff, does it look right?
(the gaps at her back are gonna be her FS eyes btw)
My reasoning for the first model is mainly because the normals look cleaner and the lace on the edge of the kimono is fully visible. Textures can always be redone to look better, and the flat look can always be fixed with shaders and ambient occlusion on the textures. But model-wise, the expression and the clean look of the first model seems better to me.


So, this is one of the things I've always wanted to see done. I don't really know if people will want it, but well I know I sure do. It's Steve?, but he's not.....square.



Custom Modeled. I know, it's not the best. Have I ever told you guys that hands are hard to model?


Quote from: Carnage on March 16, 2013, 05:41:45 PM
megaman looks realy nice nano
It's X, not Mega Man. >_>

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on March 16, 2013, 08:09:29 PM

Working on my boy Ryu. Got his T-pose and faces done.
Just gotta figure out if I should have him on Sheik, Marth, or Ike...

Oh and it's his model from Dead or Alive 5 if you guys were curious. He'll probably have all those cool materials and [censored] the hip young kids like, if I can figure that stuff out.
Hopefully he doesn't end up being to high poly...

sheik!!!!!

Quote from: Velen on March 16, 2013, 11:43:10 PM
It's X, not Mega Man. >_>
Megaman X, that is. :v
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Velen on March 16, 2013, 11:43:10 PM
It's X, not Mega Man. >_>

It's Mega Man X, just people say "X" to be more specific. His name still is Mega Man.

As for Ryu, I personally would rather see him over C.Falcon.


Quote from: Spex130 on March 16, 2013, 09:41:53 PM
So, this is one of the things I've always wanted to see done. I don't really know if people will want it, but well I know I sure do. It's Steve?, but he's not.....square.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Custom Modeled. I know, it's not the best. Have I ever told you guys that hands are hard to model?
Its still looking nice. He used to be completely square, It would look odd to give him  a realistic human model. Your's looks nice and stylized and I think it fits the idea. A good idea btw. And yes I have heard hands are hard, but remember kirby?

lol I never post here anymore >.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Update on grayfox almost done with him too
it is the model of metal gear rising revengeance

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Kingskull95 on March 17, 2013, 04:29:40 AMUpdate on grayfox almost done with him too it is the model of metal gear rising revengeance
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Is it me or is your rigging getting better? (Not saying it was bad in the past)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: PervyMan on March 17, 2013, 03:22:47 AM
lol I never post here anymore >.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I pray she is over Ike.