WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

keyboard being a [censored] made me search for words that didnt use specific letters... xD

what i mean, is i dont like how it looks under the belt, it looks kinda odd

Quote from: StarWaffle on April 14, 2013, 04:41:48 AM
Here is a couple of green things me and nano have been working on.

http://i.imgur.com/RT14UNh.png
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm not dead I swear.


Star! You're not dead!

Let's touch cha chas and make a baby!  :happy:


April 14, 2013, 05:57:41 PM #9753 Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 05:59:28 PM by MANSTA8

I haven't been here at KC-MM all that long, but I think I've learned that whenever Beyond makes a post, it's usually about making babies.

Also, lookin' forward to the man in green there.


Quote from: Kage Ryu on April 14, 2013, 06:08:56 PM
I haven't been here at KC-MM all that long, but I think I've learned that whenever Beyond makes a post, it's usually about making babies.

Also, lookin' forward to the man in green there.
Beyond is sex.

Everyone wants Beyond's babies. If Beyond wants your babies, then its considered an honor.

since everyone is pro at modelling, no one would care about my post!
and now that my computer is nearly broken, I need to complete my hack projects I have start with!


can someone tell me how to fix those nasty eyes? I have no idea and I always get that problem when it comes to eyes :srs:
otherwise, what do you think? only left is eyes, the extra shell and the texture to his metal
Stupid Tinypic :C

The normals on his nose look off

Well, I've never played Castle Crashers, so I'm not allowed to get hyped but HOLY [censored] Mr. L!

I can't wait for that.

Will someone get me pics of Batman?


Quote from: Boygos on April 14, 2013, 09:32:08 PM
Will someone get me pics of Batman?
This isnt the place to post this sir >:O

But I'll get pics

Quote from: pikazz on April 14, 2013, 07:51:37 PM
can someone tell me how to fix those nasty eyes? I have no idea and I always get that problem when it comes to eyes :srs:
otherwise, what do you think? only left is eyes, the extra shell and the texture to his metal

By changing eyes' shader I think.

Also, his shoulders look a bit too stretched.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


April 15, 2013, 02:33:40 AM #9762 Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 02:37:18 AM by Kyouma
lol I made a luigi import too buttttt........
I need help....
so I finally finished Suwako

and everything was perfect...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

except for one thing:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


here is the .pcs if someone wants to help:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/FitLuigi01.pcs

The problem is caused by the bone edits; its strange, I have set all the "fake" bones as no transform and even transN but it still gives me this problem and the curious thing is tht it only happens at the jump animations (only the jump and the neutral A) but the B and the other sides of air A attacks looks fine... could this be problem of the fitluigi.pac file on itself? or is there anything I can do?...

Zelda as Sheik WIP.


Here are some screen caps. Please tell me what you think. :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Removed the mask. Sheik's true form!

Quote from: StarWaffle on April 14, 2013, 04:46:10 PM
Yeah I'll be making Green, Red, Blue, Orange, Grey and pink... maybe I should include Yellow and Purple too? idk.
while not an official crasher, yellow doesn't look bad.

and like someone mentioned, you'd have to add antlers for purple knight.

also, what weapons will they have? each one with their unique stater weapon? or one weapon for all?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread