WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 29, 2013, 11:52:01 PMDon't worry, I'll remap the textures to fix the repeating texture glitches, afterwards it'll be the quick and easy single-bind rig, and then making the multi-versions. i.e. No shield, no sword, neither, no sword but with the glitched sword for when shield is put up. :srs:
Can't you just set those up to use a texture clamp instead?

Quote from: RandomTBush on April 30, 2013, 07:30:34 PM
Can't you just set those up to use a texture clamp instead?
*smashes face with computer screen for never thinking of that*
Thanks now I don't have to remap. Wish I knew that before. :srs:
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 30, 2013, 12:26:03 AM
Dat body structure.
Not sure if like, or dislike for the structure... :>.>:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on April 29, 2013, 03:25:24 AM
Its been a while since I posted anything, really looking forward to all these Injustice imports. Currently working on Krom,Dio, and Rawk but nothing worthy of posting just yet and also this:

I-no is pretty awesome, been hoping for some Guilty gear models at some point.



I'm not dead.

This will be a group release along with Batman (who's already done)

and Injustice Nightwing

But Deathstroke will have

-Shiny dog-tags
-Shiny Bullet shells
-Shiny Rifle
-Shiny Sword
-Shiny Helmet
-Spec Maps
-The usual FS EYe
-THe usual Metal texture.

and whatever else you guys have discovered recently. lol.



May 02, 2013, 12:25:13 AM #9979 Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 12:28:26 AM by Kingskull95
*closes 3ds max with out saving*
lol that looks amazing cant wait for death stroke  :happy:

Also

wanting to see how it would look and i say it looks pretty good

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Boygos on May 02, 2013, 12:22:47 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
It looks like Deadpool and Scorpion fused together. lol

Speaking of Deadpool, I found a good alt for him. :D

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Gees you guys were fast to jump on the injustice models...
Super hyped for Deathstroke though, definitely my favorite DC character.

More comic heroes/villains! More!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Deathstroke!

And over Snake!

Win win win.

Quote from: Kingskull95 on May 02, 2013, 12:25:13 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

wanting to see how it would look and i say it looks pretty good
He better get a sexy shine!
Also it looks like me favorite OoT import is halfway here.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

it looks like mario has a thing that women are using! not the bra, but the otherone that make them look thinner
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on May 02, 2013, 07:24:47 AM
it looks like mario has a thing that women are using! not the bra, but the otherone that make them look thinner

lol I know what a mean :D
now mario looks a little bit like a bee

StupidMarioFan please rebuild the body!
I am realy interested but i can´t deal with the long thin legs and the weird torso....
could you give him a size mod for original proportions?

Is that IronMan over ZSS?

Naw that's Samus's wait animation

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on May 02, 2013, 08:42:15 AM
lol I know what a mean :D
now mario looks a little bit like a bee

StupidMarioFan please rebuild the body!
I am realy interested but i can´t deal with the long thin legs and the weird torso....
could you give him a size mod for original proportions?
The legs are because of the way Toon Link's are, only way to get his legs to look normal would to move the bones around, rig him to the new boneset, and then make edits to all the animations. Unless you want some weird rotations in the knees during animations. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.