WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 02, 2013, 11:35:53 PM
The legs are because of the way Toon Link's are, only way to get his legs to look normal would to move the bones around, rig him to the new boneset, and then make edits to all the animations. Unless you want some weird rotations in the knees during animations. :P
or u can make one slot bone edits
I plan on making a steaming tutorial sometime via joinstream

Quote from: Mr.MW on May 02, 2013, 11:42:08 PM
or u can make one slot bone edits
I plan on making a steaming tutorial sometime via joinstream
But I might end up going past the file size, and if not then most people will be forced to use the original PSA or else get a copy with messed up animations from the renamed parent bones. :P While he was a little deformed in OoT, I have to admit he wasn't as deformed. :P One way to look at it is that he's ripped. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

the new and IMPROVED Iron man with shiny spec map

the spec map dont show in brawl box but ill put up a preview later when i have a chance of iron man with spec maps

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Just to anounce I am not dead.  A preview of an almost done hack, which (this time)  I'll release :P

I began playing borderlands, and fell in love with this little guy, so I went to hell and back to get his model and even had to Frankenstein his textures. I tried my best to keep him Wi-Fi safe



Quote from: Iwvi on May 03, 2013, 05:33:54 AM
Just to anounce I am not dead.  A preview of an almost done hack, which (this time)  I'll release :P

I began playing borderlands, and fell in love with this little guy, so I went to hell and back to get his model and even had to Frankenstein his textures. I tried my best to keep him Wi-Fi safe



lol glad to see you are not dead even if your nero is .... anyway nice preview

Mother. [censored]ing. Claptrap. :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


claptrap i cant wait that looks awesome


a hint to see what the update: doctor mario got more bones then brawl mario
and model for moveset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Optimuskirby on May 03, 2013, 11:43:15 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't get it.

Quote from: AdfroMan on May 04, 2013, 12:12:43 AM
I don't get it.
She has smaller boobs =P
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Optimuskirby on May 03, 2013, 11:43:15 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Find the differences!


Quote from: Alses on May 04, 2013, 12:19:50 AM
She has smaller boobs =P

Smaller? Not really... Just shaped better IMO.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302