WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.


May 18, 2013, 04:28:32 PM #10126 Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 04:37:43 PM by agent-s
hi bro :)

yes thanks to the software you did discover and the edit in gimp i always do for the textures  :kdance:

for to be not out the topic
about yoh i have worked the two faces : on normal face and hurt

It's been awhile since I've posted anything in here.
Anyway, I've been working on this for the past few days:

I'm still working on some recolors, and making sure that there aren't any serious errors (not counting the various parts clipping through each other, which can't really be avoided without animation edits.)
JoeTE ~ Now copying lifeform data!

Quote from: JoeTE on May 18, 2013, 09:40:35 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I, uh... I know I just met you, and this is crazy, but I love you.

looks epic, but the shell looks kinda weird...

May 18, 2013, 09:57:59 PM #10130 Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 09:59:11 PM by Thyrus
Quote from: JoeTE on May 18, 2013, 09:40:35 PM
It's been awhile since I've posted anything in here.
Anyway, I've been working on this for the past few days:

I'm still working on some recolors, and making sure that there aren't any serious errors (not counting the various parts clipping through each other, which can't really be avoided without animation edits.)
Someone is finally doing this, thank you! *-*
I also like how your are importing/doing his 'acessories' over Brawl Bowser instead of just using the game's model.

Is that... Striker Bowser? :o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


May 19, 2013, 12:51:31 AM #10132 Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 02:37:00 AM by Kyouma
some time without posting here


dont judge me for releasing the lewd version first
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Segtendo on May 19, 2013, 12:09:57 AM
Is that... Striker Bowser? :o
Yep. Nobody else has done a proper model yet, so I decided to make one.

Quote from: Gamma on May 18, 2013, 09:43:06 PM
I, uh... I know I just met you, and this is crazy, but I love you.
Thanks.

Quote from: Thyrus on May 18, 2013, 09:57:59 PM
Someone is finally doing this, thank you! *-*
I also like how your are importing/doing his 'acessories' over Brawl Bowser instead of just using the game's model.
You're welcome.
Also, importing accessories and parts onto Brawl models is what I do for most of my Model imports.

Quote from: joke king on May 18, 2013, 09:45:44 PM
looks epic, but the shell looks kinda weird...
Care to elaborate?
JoeTE ~ Now copying lifeform data!

Quote from: JoeTE on May 19, 2013, 02:08:46 AM

Care to elaborate?
I could do that for him xD Striker Bowser's metallic shell case looks like a cover and so the rims of it go around his normal shell's rim and in the one you made it just looks like it was stuck on top of it instead of being something around his original shell.. IMO it would be better to just copy his shell's rim, make it larger (and also make it cut halfway down so then the original rim still shows) and give it the metallic texture  then make the new shell fit into it.
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

bowser needs a custom ski mask, like the ones the shy guys use
XD

and i'm pretty well done with Meloetta.  turned out rather nice to rig, not too much time necessary.  she'll be up probably tonight or tomorrow.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey guys, guess what im not dead
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: JWTurbochaos on May 20, 2013, 09:48:17 PM
Hey guys, guess what im not dead
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looks good. his mouth needs to be on and the white spikes of his face look a different white than the mouth or something odd about it
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The whiskers and the mouth use the same texture and i plan on adding a mouth when im done