WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

are you only doign texture hack? if not, the sheild should be al's head... lol. or maybe the pocket watch? or a transmutation circle.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Rhythm Thief on May 24, 2013, 12:17:56 AM
are you only doign texture hack? if not, the sheild should be al's head... lol. or maybe the pocket watch? or a transmutation circle.

It's just a texture. I have an idea for this now, I'll have the sword and shield be transmutated stone and metal.

be sure to texture some transmutation marks on it, you know, the unsmoothness transmutated stuff have at some spots...

Well, nobody else seems to have made a full attempt at this, so here goes:

Yep. It's Melee Ganondorf.
About 80% of the model consists of parts from Ganondorf's original Melee model. Half of the arms, half of the legs, and the hands were based on Mariokart64n's vertex'd Melee Ganondorf (though I moved/deleted/welded a few vertices, and completely re-did the UV-mapping on all of those.)

The model itself is mostly finished. It has proper texturing, proper UV-mapping, full compatibility for Ganondorf's .SHP0 animations, and it's rigged as well as I can get it to be.
Now I just need to make recolors, and replace the sword with Ganondorf's Melee sword.

P.S.:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
JoeTE ~ Now copying lifeform data!

The Triforce? O:
Nice Melee Ganon. Mewtwo was gonna make one. Will he have expressions?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 24, 2013, 02:07:24 AM
The Triforce? O:
Nice Melee Ganon. Mewtwo was gonna make one. Will he have expressions?
Yep, it's his Triforce mark from Ocarina of Time.

I knew that Mewtwo2000 had shown a screenshot of it awhile back. I haven't seen him bring it up since then, so I decided to try it myself. :D

And yes, he has expressions. Here's one example (Showing a combo of his "angry" and "talk" vertex sets):
JoeTE ~ Now copying lifeform data!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Saw a request about this, and it went quite smothly. I am almost done, just need to fix normals and materials and it's good to go.


yay!
now we need regular bowser on giga bowser!

Quote from: fake_jokekid on May 24, 2013, 09:42:48 AM
yay!
now we need regular bowser on giga bowser!
I was actually thinking on doing just that :P but I got lazy. We'll do with a midget Gigabowser for the time being.

Melee Ganon has his sword now!

Additionally, I improved most of the transparency-based materials, and added a things that were missing in my previous screenshots (the sphere at the end of the earrings, the half-sphere coverings on the various orange "gems," the chains on his forehead bling, and the specular mapping on the black "chainmail" parts.)

Now I only need to make the recolors. :)
JoeTE ~ Now copying lifeform data!

I'm actually kind of excited for this Ganon. I've had the Melee vertex for ages, and I've been wanting to replace it with an actual import.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hm... Interesting.

I've been looking forward to a Melee Ganondorf import being done.


One question... Do you plan to make a somewhat higher quality version of the texture? Like... More OoT 3DS like?

May 24, 2013, 09:18:17 PM #10199 Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 09:19:15 PM by Mr.MW
Quote from: Iwvi on May 24, 2013, 08:16:34 AM
Saw a request about this, and it went quite smothly. I am almost done, just need to fix normals and materials and it's good to go.


thank you so much
u just knocked out one out of my list...
u can always one slot size mod him to be a tad bigger, we dont need him too big
imo
also i believe Tabuu was looking to do a gigabowser PSA, so u might want to let him know, once ur done and stuff

Post Merge: May 24, 2013, 09:19:15 PM

Quote from: fake_jokekid on May 24, 2013, 09:42:48 AM
yay!
now we need regular bowser on giga bowser!
Y would u want bowser to transform into bowser
:srs: