WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Is it OK to post pictures of stages that are indev? Or there is another topic for that?
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Melon Lord on July 06, 2013, 07:55:08 PM
Is it OK to post pictures of stages that are indev? Or there is another topic for that?

Stage Workshop


My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

New preview with 100% more socks.

Still not sure why I'm surprised that no one mentioned my hack preview. :>.>palm:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 07, 2013, 01:27:49 AM
Still not sure why I'm surprised that no one mentioned my hack preview. :>.>palm:
I thought that was what we were talking about.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: マンスタ8 on July 06, 2013, 09:28:44 PM
New preview with 100% more socks.
Needs more socks. No less than 400% socks will do.
Maybe a nice pair of thigh highs or somethin...

Quote from: Zexion on July 07, 2013, 01:29:59 AMI thought that was what we were talking about.
I posted my preview, and then it's just people tlking about the Mega Man custom model, no comment on my Luigi. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 07, 2013, 01:41:55 AM
I posted my preview, and then it's just people tlking about the Mega Man custom model, no comment on my Luigi. xD

I'm not gonna lie. Totally thought you were the same guy with the Luigi as the guy who did the Luigi with the socks. I'm probably not the only one who did that.

ALSO. Libertyernie totally released a Planet Flora stage and I completely remembered that I had completely forgetten that I had completely T-Posed this guy:




So uh. Yeah. Heavily modified Sonic. Gonna see if I can work the spines to give movement to Ristar's starfish ends.

Lastly, for those of you who know what Cat Girl Without Salad is, the skeleton for that is done. Just arranging together the polygons for easy rigging.


Well mine had a totally different texture than the one in the sock preview, but I guess I could see where ya'll would get confused. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

[censored] yes. Been wanting some Ristar.
Someone needs to give him a sexy texture :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 07, 2013, 02:37:27 AM
[censored] yes. Been wanting some Ristar.
Someone needs to give him a sexy texture :srs:

Anybody wanna take that challenge on? Because if no one does I'm going to have to do it myself and I'm not sure how pretty that will be. This model really needs it.


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 07, 2013, 01:27:49 AM
Still not sure why I'm surprised that no one mentioned my hack preview. :>.>palm:
welcome to my life

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 07, 2013, 01:27:49 AM
Still not sure why I'm surprised that no one mentioned my hack preview. :>.>palm:
I liked yours, I can see how it was based on the sprites, but it is harder to tell that from the regular brawl Luigi.

Quote from: マンスタ8 on July 07, 2013, 04:03:14 AMI liked yours, I can see how it was based on the sprites, but it is harder to tell that from the regular brawl Luigi.
Well it wasn't finished, and I sort of forgot about him as time went by.
Quote from: Kyouma on July 07, 2013, 03:53:10 AM
welcome to my life
Well I meant to say that I don't know why I'm still surprised after my work always getting ignored...guess everyone noticing my Slendy over Nintendog was just so amazing that I quickly got used to feedback. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.