WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Here's the main reason why I updated SM64 Mario,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on July 08, 2013, 04:06:03 PM
Finn? ;o
Is not funny. :af:

it is, admit it.
**********************
Friend code: 2710-2190-3673



update and [censored]z, finn is unwrapped, now i gotta arange the bits and make a ugly texture :D

Quote from: joke king on July 09, 2013, 10:52:40 AM


update and [censored]z, finn is unwrapped, now i gotta arange the bits and make a ugly texture :D
*slap* you will make an awesome texture. :notimp:

Also for the panic tourney, i have 15 hours for sleep and finish it. o.0
Quote from: Anivernage on July 11, 2013, 05:45:28 AM
Can we post previews? i got this atm, its custom and all that beanz, but needs texture and rig and materials, and pics. <.< I hope i can finish by 4 pm ;-; Now i understand the panic...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Model isnt complete also, i added more stuff.

That Bowser needs some more picture! *-*

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 08, 2013, 10:59:34 PM
Here's the main reason why I updated SM64 Mario,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i just realized that they have circular shadows, is that a texture built into the stage, or did you replace the FitCharacterSHD file?

Quote from: Optimuskirby on July 11, 2013, 05:29:22 PMi just realized that they have circular shadows, is that a texture built into the stage, or did you replace the FitCharacterSHD file?

I do need to make it bigger though, thanks to Skelux fixing this little bug, appearantly Toad's Tool 64 would make Mario's shadow smaller when editing the rom.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.



Quote from: Mr.MW on July 11, 2013, 11:38:20 PM
That video
looks so legit
XD
and there arent all the 111 characters :srs:
i lold at how at the credits the bgm is touhou creator's theme

so i was digging around in some of my old project files, and found a little something i had forgotten about.



yay Uprising stuff.

lol it's amazing what old hacks people have these days, I've seena lot of people saying that such and such was old and just remembered it and the hack is amazing. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

The Meteor Bow. :D There needs to be more Kid Icarus hacks.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Snoopy on July 12, 2013, 01:46:45 AM
so i was digging around in some of my old project files, and found a little something i had forgotten about.



yay Uprising stuff.
i approve of this.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on July 12, 2013, 02:00:54 AM
The Meteor Bow. :D There needs to be more Kid Icarus hacks.

oh don't worry, there's still more.  this is only 1 out of 7 that i made the models for.  i just figured i'd do the easiest one first, since it required the least amount of total effort.