WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

hmm. how about his name will be:
M3t@ Kn!Gh+

I asked for someone to do this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
for me but they couldn't so I'm making it
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I will Rig all of the models i'm making

August 23, 2013, 02:59:19 AM #11357 Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 07:49:39 PM by Optimuskirby
Quote from: daisyfreak on August 23, 2013, 02:44:17 AM
I asked for someone to do this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
for me but they couldn't so I'm making it
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I will Rig all of the models i'm making
peach i'm assuming.

Anyways, M3t@ Kn!gH+

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

^^I want that MissingNo. made out of brawl figures
though the legs, knees, and the chest bother me

Bet you'll never guess who this guy is over, and trust me it's not who you think he's over! >D
And yes the model is edited, though currently on a windows 8 computer and brawlbox keeps rejecting my dae files, says something about an Exception of type "System.Exception" was thrown. error. Happens even when I just export a brawl model as a dae, and try to re-import it back over the character without editing it, so otherwise I'd show a preview using the updated model, he's currently slightly fatter and a smaller mouth, again it'll look more different.
Hey this is a WIP hack, so it's not really off topic.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Luigi over Mario?

Mario over Luigi?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I dont really know whats differnt with this luis, but I like what I see

August 24, 2013, 12:42:58 AM #11362 Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 12:45:29 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Let's shed some light on this subject.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I keep saying I like what I see

Quote from: KingJigglyBouncingTits on August 23, 2013, 11:45:01 PMLuigi over Mario? Mario over Luigi?
Actually I've done those two as ports, though I've been meaning to rig them over their bro at some point. lol
Anyways I think it's time we got a fully remade Bowser moveset...even though it isn't Bowser himself, Luigi isn't being rel ported so it technically counts as a Bowser PSA.
I'll just have to make sure to include some of the best Luigi models and maybe a few Mario models to save people the trouble of doing it themselves. I know I'll include Mr. L, and the normal Luigi colors, also a Dream Team styled Luigi to fit the FS, and probably some other imports.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

wow. i dont know how to follwo that.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i saw a sonic gen mod so i made this.

also i guess its a persona of some sorts.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 24, 2013, 01:06:58 AM #11366 Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 01:13:45 AM by Leon Exodio
An Amy model that im working on.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 24, 2013, 01:10:55 AM #11367 Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 01:12:28 AM by Chaos_Knight
Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 24, 2013, 01:01:37 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i saw a sonic gen mod so i made this.

So I have.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You should make a version with an X-Buster.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on August 24, 2013, 01:10:55 AM
So I have.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You should make a version with an X-Buster.

hmm. maybe. i could imagin that as fs eyes
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


AHH LOOK OUT! a bumblebee!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.