WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Just a quick showing of how Dry-Zard looks in BrawlBox v0.69 animated. Of course I'll apply all changes suggested.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



That looks amazingly awesome

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


'Nuff said.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on October 20, 2013, 09:35:33 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


'Nuff said.
This just made my day XP

It's Captain Skinless :o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Charizard images is broken.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

It is incorrectly linked, is this one better?


btw
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on October 20, 2013, 03:40:12 PM
Just a quick showing of how Dry-Zard looks in BrawlBox v0.69 animated. Of course I'll apply all changes suggested.



For some reason it doesn't want to play the gif, I was only able to see it by quoting and then going to the link directly. :P
http://s18.postimg.org/qygfx37iv/Brawlbox_Animation1.gif
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

That's still the shell. Charizard needs a rib cage.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 21, 2013, 09:05:48 PM
That's still the shell. Charizard needs a rib cage.

Don't worry. It will


You can't win.

The gun shot was added on with Gimp, but if you look closely, you'll see that the DD44 is acting like it did fire something, just another one of the tiny details I'm putting into these models. ;) Course it is a little hard to tell from this angle. :P
Mouth is rigged so I can get a bit more emotion from him, and the cap is rigged too so it can come off in some of the scenes. He has Mario's body for the lols, I mean he's a fat turtle and yet can fit inside clothes for Mario. xD
He also has the tie and shirt, but...his head is kinda in the way. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 22, 2013, 03:25:25 AM
You can't win.

The gun shot was added on with Gimp, but if you look closely, you'll see that the DD44 is acting like it did fire something, just another one of the tiny details I'm putting into these models. ;) Course it is a little hard to tell from this angle. :P
Mouth is rigged so I can get a bit more emotion from him, and the cap is rigged too so it can come off in some of the scenes. He has Mario's body for the lols, I mean he's a fat turtle and yet can fit inside clothes for Mario. xD
He also has the tie and shirt, but...his head is kinda in the way. :srs:

Bowser the dictator? Also, I'm loving the gunshot thing  :af: