WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.


It took me a while, but i've finally done it, recolors for all of peach!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fixed up the rig nice and good :P Right hand clenched fingers, fixed that. Elbow joints had misaligned vertices, also fixed, along with her jewelry (or bling :laugh: )  Ah the joys of visiting old hacks that you want to improve on  ;D

December 12, 2013, 06:00:54 AM #12257 Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 06:02:29 AM by Bad Box Art Gnorc
Quote from: Iwvi on December 12, 2013, 05:31:49 AM
Why are you using this as if it was instant messaging? Anyway, school's finally over, so I'll be back on track. Starting with this:


Hands are left to be rigged. Also need to rig the "skirt" better, and I want to get the cloth on the front to move with physics, like his hat, it is kinda working. I'd like to get a subtle shine in there as well, I'll do one little trick and see how it works.

I just saw the game theory of the Stalfos in TP being MM OoT/MM Link; quite the coincidence. bring that stalfos to life!

Post Merge: December 12, 2013, 06:02:29 AM

Quote from: the_randomizer on December 12, 2013, 05:55:53 AM
Fixed up the rig nice and good :P Right hand clenched fingers, fixed that. Elbow joints had misaligned vertices, also fixed, along with her jewelry (or bling :laugh: )  Ah the joys of visiting old hacks that you want to improve on  ;D


Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Gnorc on December 12, 2013, 06:00:54 AM

At last, my spell is working! I mean, glad you like it :D  *Ahem*

Quote from: Iwvi on December 12, 2013, 05:31:49 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

How did I miss this? This is awesome.

the hero's shade IS OoT's Link, it has been canonically confirmed, or however you say that...

Quote from: the_randomizer on December 12, 2013, 05:55:53 AM
Fixed up the rig nice and good :P Right hand clenched fingers, fixed that. Elbow joints had misaligned vertices, also fixed, along with her jewelry (or bling :laugh: )  Ah the joys of visiting old hacks that you want to improve on  ;D

Heh. You've improved!


Quote from: Spex130 on December 12, 2013, 04:06:04 PM
Heh. You've improved!

Have I improved that much? I just wanted to improve by challenging myself ;D Glad you like it!

Quote from: Iwvi on December 12, 2013, 05:31:49 AM
Why are you using this as if it was instant messaging? Anyway, school's finally over, so I'll be back on track. Starting with this:


Hands are left to be rigged. Also need to rig the "skirt" better, and I want to get the cloth on the front to move with physics, like his hat, it is kinda working. I'd like to get a subtle shine in there as well, I'll do one little trick and see how it works.


i was doing that awhile ago, but the model i had was messed up. cant wait for this!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


December 13, 2013, 01:08:10 PM #12265 Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 01:11:03 PM by Cyber_Mariodk
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

progress on the first humanoid over DK
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dr. Who and Attack on Titan on the same page...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Kyouma on December 13, 2013, 05:47:19 PM
progress on the first humanoid over DK
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Inb4nudehackismade

Interesting idea though. From the previews it seems like it works nicely.

[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]